Now available: Minecraft Gamepass
We"ve been waiting a long time for this one and it finally happened. Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock Edition are now available on Microsoft Gamepass. This means free gameplay for all Microsoft Gamepass holders. And the best part about this: You can use Badlion Client with your Minecraft Gamepass PC version as well! So now that Minecraft is finally on PC Gamepass we"ll let you know how to get your hands on it.
What is Gamepass for Minecraft?
The Gamepass is a virtual "gateway" to many popular games with its latest addition being Minecraft.The PC Gamepass allows you to play the Bedrock and Java Edition of Minecraft for free if you"re a gamepass holder. Meaning you can go ahead and dive straight into the world of Minecraft. With the Minecraft Gamepass you"ll be able to access the latest Java Edition of Minecraft for your PC but even better start using Badlion Client to improve your Minecraft gaming experience even further.
What do I need to access the Minecraft Gamepass?
To access Minecraft on Gamepass, you will have to sign-up for or sign-in to your Microsoft account with an active Gampass membership. For more help and information on how to sign in, or to create an account, please visit the Gamepass website: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
Operating System Support on Minecraft Gamepass PC
Minecraft Gamepass is currently supported on Windows 10 and 11. Unfortunately, it is not supported on older versions of Windows which include Windows 7, XP, or Vista, or alternative operating systems, which include MacOS and Linux.
Minecraft on Gamepass is now compatible and available on the Badlion Client for free. Are you unsure how to use your Minecraft Gamepass Version on the Badlion Client? Please follow the steps provided below:
Note: You must have the Xbox App installed on your PC to continue. If you do not have the app installed, please head over to the Microsoft website
and install it.
1. Launch Xbox App on your PC
2. Go to the Gamepass tab and search for "Minecraft Launcher" in the search bar and click Enter. Once the search finishes, click Minecraft Launcher (highlighted in red below) until you reach the page.
3. Click "Get Free" (highlighted in red below), and follow the on screen instructions to install the Minecraft Launcher for your Minecraft Gamepass Version.
4. Once installed, launch the Minecraft Launcher. When you load the Minecraft Launcher for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in. Please click "Microsoft Login" (highlighted in red below).
5. If you are currently signed in to your Gamepass account, you will be prompted to confirm your account. If your account name is correct, please click "Let"s Play". Otherwise if incorrect, please click "Switch Account", and login with your Xbox Account.
Note: You must login with your Xbox Account. Otherwise, this won"t work.
6. Once you are signed in, please check to make sure your Minecraft username is correct. If your username is correct, you can now download and install the Badlion Client: https://client.badlion.net/
. If your username is incorrect, please double check to make sure that you"re signed in to the correct account.
7. Once you have downloaded and installed the Badlion Client, you will be prompted to login on the Badlion Client. If you already have an account with Badlion, please sign in using your Badlion Account details, and follow the on screen instructions. Otherwise, if this is your first time using Badlion Client, please click "Register your Badlion Account" (highlighted in red below), and follow the on screen instructions.
8. Upon successfully following the on screen instructions, you are now free to play on the Badlion Client. Just set up your MC Settings in the launcher, click "Launch" and you are ready to go! If you are stuck, or unsure how to register or sign in, please contact Support: https://support.badlion.net/
So what are you waiting for? Claim your free Minecraft Gamepass today. Start exploring an edition of Minecraft of your choice, whether playing by yourself or with friends. And while you"re at it: Check out our other articles to find out more information about how to make the most out of your Minecraft Gameplay with the Badlion Client today!