Store
Subscribe
Ominous Clan [Community] [EU / NA / SA]

Kiivo wrote

animalAPPLE wrote...

Well his team has won $1150 in total from these tournaments which have "no good players"
Maybe because rather than sweating UHC + Arena (where the "good" players are), they play where the money is
And Note @BustyBista he hasn't won ANY BL Tournament, not even the ones "where good players play in"

Isn’t there a competition thingy for UHC with 5k prize pool?
PM Link
battle?
PM Link
Battle the zoo!
PM Link

238956 wrote

Battle the zoo!
PM Link

animalSKWURT wrote

238956 wrote...

PM Link
Hey,
IGN : Hollande
Proxy : EU and i can play on NA
Nationality : French
Teamspeak : Yes
Discord : Yes, Hollande#6135
Twitter : Yes but irl
Rank : I’m currently 1900 in build, 1650 in diamond, 1700 in SG, my pots are around 1500 and my bow kits are on average around 1550
Current Clan : WDD

Why Ominous: I’ve heard ominous is one of the strongest and most organised out there. I’m also interested to get involved in the domination/CTF gamemodes and I feel like ominous is the perfect place to do that. There are also frequent arena clan wars which I’d love to get involved i. I also want to meet new players and make some new friends. My English isn’t very good when I’m speaking so I may be on TS a limited amount of times.

PM Link
IGN: Galqtic
Server Proxy: EU
Nationality: British
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Discord?: Yes - Zack#6837
Twitter?: Yes - @Galqtic
YouTube?: Yes - www.youtube.com/galqtic
Requirement Option: I haven't met any of the requirements as of yet since i haven't really played ranked, but i'm starting to play again and i am working it.
Exceptions: I would say i'm not that bad of a player and i'm sure if i play enough i can meet the requirements.
Current Clans?: None, not been in one in a while since i left minecraft for a bit.
Why Ominous?: This is a very enjoyable clan with quite a few people i've spoken to in the past since i used to be in this clan before i began to play less and less. This clan has probably the best, strongest and organised players in the community and i would like to become better by being influenced by other players around me in the clan.
PM Link

Hollande wrote

Hey,
IGN : Hollande
Proxy : EU and i can play on NA
Nationality : French
Discord : Yes, Hollande#6135
Twitter : Yes but irl
Rank : I’m currently 1900 in build, 1650 in diamond, 1700 in SG, my pots are around 1500 and my bow kits are on average around 1550
Current Clan : WDD

Why Ominous: I’ve heard ominous is one of the strongest and most organised out there. I’m also interested to get involved in the domination/CTF gamemodes and I feel like ominous is the perfect place to do that. There are also frequent arena clan wars which I’d love to get involved i. I also want to meet new players and make some new friends. My English isn’t very good when I’m speaking so I may be on TS a limited amount of times.

- Application Accepted - Good work on the application I see you put a lot of effort and so we're going to trial you, you said your English isn't that good but your English is decent in the application, so please make sure to come on teamspeak etc. Also please accept the forum invite and discord friend request! Thanks! - JuztChicken
PM Link
Here is a clip of me playing if u look at the left side of the screen

As you can tell Im wayy better than @Kiivo so may I PLEASE JOIN OMINOUS PINK!
PM Link
this clan is full of clowns that care about minecraft so much to the point where they are too scared to cb the zoo because it will ruin their 74-3 record plus no one in ominous is even good lool
PM Link

ShreyaBista wrote

Here is a clip of me playing if u look at the left side of the screen

As you can tell Im wayy better than @Kiivo so may I PLEASE JOIN OMINOUS PINK!

what a monster
PM Link

animalAPPLE wrote

this clan is full of clowns that care about minecraft so much to the point where they are too scared to cb the zoo because it will ruin their 74-3 record plus no one in ominous is even good lool

Freedom of speech
PM Link

animalSKWURT wrote

ShreyaBista wrote...

what a monster

better than you i know
PM Link

ShreyaBista wrote

animalSKWURT wrote...

better than you i know

I wasn't being SARCASTIC BUT OK
PM Link

animalAPPLE wrote

Lets do it tomorrow
PM Link

Kiivo wrote

animalAPPLE wrote...

Lets do it tomorrow

BET
PM Link

ShreyaBista wrote

animalSKWURT wrote...

better than you i know

A few nights ago in my dream me and my friend had lightsabers and you were Obi Wan Kenobi you had 2 green light sabers and you were fucking up both of us not even joking
PM Link
Hi
PM Link
New appeal:
IGN : snoopydood
Proxy : SA/NA
Nationality : Uruguayan
Discord : Yes, Verifycation#2460
Twitter : Yes, @vxrifycation
Rank : 1960 in builduhc,4 kits in 1500 and Diamond V in S14
Current Clan : GGZE and Fair

Why Ominous: I want to enter ominous because it is a clan with very experienced players in pvp, I want to learn from them and meet new people
PM Link

snoopydood wrote

New appeal:
IGN : snoopydood
Proxy : SA/NA
Nationality : Uruguayan
Discord : Yes, Verifycation#2460
Twitter : Yes, @vxrifycation
Rank : 1960 in builduhc,my max rank is 2031.Diamond V in S14
Current Clan : GGZE and Fair

Why Ominous: I want to enter ominous because it is a clan with very experienced players in pvp, I want to learn from them and meet new people

cheater
PM Link