Store
Community Content Creator
Hello everyone,

We have decided we want someone to create content for the Badlion Youtube channel. To start off this content will only be news episodes/shows, but in the future we may expand to top 5 plays, community montages and more. We are looking for someone who is (and whos voice sounds) mature and can relay information onto the community in an entertaining, yet professional, manner for them to form their own opinion on various topics. It is their task to find out about all the exciting news Badlion has to offer. In other words, they do their own research and will, in that sense, be independent. As they represent the Badlion Network they are obligated to remain professional and objective at all times. Currently we are looking for a single person, though as the channel expands we may hire more. If you think you are fit for the job of "Community Content Creator" and are interested in this position follow the instructions below.

Instead of just writing an application for this position we ask you to record an example news episode covering the following topics:

- Intro (Hey guys, what's up… etc)
- Topic 1 (Badlion 1.9 server release)
- Topic 2 (Kohi 2v2 tournament results)
- Open topic (of your choice)
- Outro (Thanks for watching… etc)

Background footage/music and other aspects are up to you. A graphical intro/outro is not required.
(Useful resources: https://www.badlion.net/wiki/resources)

Once you have finished your video upload it to Youtube (unlisted) and title it "<name>:Badlion News Application".
(ex.: HalfCreeper: Badlion News Application)

The next step is to send an email to contentapps [at] badlion [dot] net using the following format:

- IGN:
- Skype Name:
- Twitter profile (if used for gaming [not IRL one]):
- Link to application video:
- Past experience with content creation:
- Why do you want this position?:

If you are accepted, I will contact you on Skype with further information.

We are curious to see what you all have in store for us. Blow us away! :)
PM Link
Interesting, my voice isn't professional
PM Link
*second
PM Link
@Hivlik @Declassified
PM Link
Hmm @Declassified would be a good choice
PM Link
Really interesting, can't wait to see what's gonna happen.
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Yea maybe
PM Link
Hmm, seems interesting… Looks like I have to make one of these!
PM Link
Declassified is too subjective lol
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

You must have missed the part where HalfCreeper said professional and objective.
PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

ThatOneCombo wrote...

You must have missed the part where HalfCreeper said professional and objective.

Well if he can control himself he would be a good choice, good editing and funny
PM Link
@Kurdie
PM Link
cool..
PM Link
1. How long would you like this application video to be?
2. How would this job work, exactly? Would the creator upload to a Badlion Youtube channel, or his own?
PM Link

VegasQuxxn wrote

This was my idea…

Not exactly. The part we are pursuing at the moment is the news distribution. Not the top 5 video gameplay idea that you had suggested to me. We actually had some other ideas bouncing around in the admin chat before your suggestion was sent to me in addition (not to mention getting our youtube channel in use has been a goal of mine for almost 3 years now….*coughs* no one ever fkn made the pvp tutorials i asked for *coughs*).

There were also other people who came to me about the idea(s) you had mentioned in the past as well. Not to mention it has been our own ideas as well xD

Had a change in mind though + had the right tools to go for it now.
PM Link
Can it be a radio show? My Mom always told be I had a good face for a radio broadcaster.
PM Link

Hivlik wrote

1. How long would you like this application video to be?
2. How would this job work, exactly? Would the creator upload to a Badlion Youtube channel, or his own?

I would guess to a Badlion Youtube channel
PM Link
@Declassified @Kurdie @Hivlik

They are the people that I would like to see doing this
PM Link
I would love to see a Badlion Podcast once a week. 3 Main hosters, and one guest each week. They discuss the same things as the news show, but I feel like it would be more interactive and interesting. We could get a nice animated into and a nice facecam overlay, and we could even stream it live to a Twitch channel every week. I would love to take part in this, reply with your thoughts!
PM Link
Good luck to all :P
PM Link