Store
Players Online: 71.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
[Open] Tournament Media Group
First update: July 2016
Last update: December 2017

Tournament Media Group

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________Info______________________________________
Selected candidates will be asked to create content to support our tournaments. There are two strands for this role, Video Producer and Live Streamer.
The Video Producers will be asked to work together to create videos on the tournament. These videos will be long standing and will provide an insightful presentation of the tournament for the months and years to come for any persons to view. For the interests of this role, you must be able to edit and create professional videos.
The Live Streamers will be asked to stream fights, and will have their stream linked into chat at various times. This is an unofficial role; as such there is no rank or prefix.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________Requirements______________________________________
You must be able to speak near fluent English. You will be receiving commands from Badlion Staff who generally only speak English.
You must create professional content. Substandard work will not be featured, and you'll find yourself removed from the team quickly.
You must co-ordinate between you to allow the maximum number of different matches to be captured. Streamers must work together to cover as many matches as possible, whilst recorders similarly do this.
You must have good chatlogs/mute history. I will perform checks to make sure you're not a toxic member of our community.
You must be pragmatic and be a problem solver. Tournaments become on-the-spot and you need to be able to adapt to what I feed to you instantly.

_______________________________________________________________Perks______________________________________
Your content will be featured in the ways specified above and will remain on showcase on a summary thread. You will receive attention and the spotlight for the work you produce, so long as you are within the guidelines above. This is a mutual growth concept. You produce high quality content; you have your mediums spread across the server. Up to 1000 viewers may be up for grabs, depending on the event,

You do not need to be a huge person to complete this role. I do have to set a lower number of subscribers and viewers to filter out candidates who are new and inexperienced, but I believe in home-grown small channels as much as huge celebrity-like channels which dominate popularity. This is your chance as a small channel to grow and get your work seen, but as a larger channel to build up reputation for your work. Being a successful person will enhance your vision to the staff team also, helping you to pursue future endeavors you may want to participate in completing. I encourage any good natured, mature, professional content producer to have a stab at this role.

You need at least 500 youtube subscribers, or 500 twitch followers to apply. I believe that this shows you have dedicated enough of your time already, but I will accept candidates just under if you have high quality content.

Still interested? Read everything again to make sure you're not wasting any of mine or of your time.

_______________________________________________________________Apply______________________________________

You must PM me on the forums with the following link:
https://www.badlion.net/messages/new?recipients=Listen

Your subject must be the following:
[YOUR MEDIUM] Tournament Media Application.

You must then follow this format:

IGN:
Old IGN before name change?(if any):
Discord Name (include #):
Twitter profile (if used for gaming [not IRL one]):
Time playing (also list what the spawn looked like when you joined):
Average daily play time:
Languages spoken (must include fluent English):
Timezone:
Link to your ladder profile:
Link to your channel:
Do you accept that you must use Discord:
Do you consent to turning up to the tournaments:
Why should I pick you (expand):

If you are accepted, I will add you on discord and set you a few tasks to see if you're up to the job. You will also be asked to join the Tournament Discord if you are confirmed.

Best if luck to all candidates, I hope to be accepting 4-5 of you. I look forward to working with those people.
PM Link
Good luck to all that apply
PM Link
I would apply but I don't meet req's :/
PM Link
Goodluck all
PM Link
There should be some sort of rank/donator rank grant if you are accepted, idk, might motivate people.
PM Link

_Sam_ wrote

I would apply but I don't meet req's :/
He said you must meet the subscriber/follower count, OR "have high quality content"
PM Link
Only have 300 subs :(, damn. I don't think 300 meets just under 500.
PM Link

Cysur wrote

Only have 300 subs :(, damn. I don't think 300 meets just under 500.
Look 4 posts above this one.
PM Link
No cut off date.
PM Link
I applied! I wish the best of luck to all of the other applicants that are up for choosing as well! :)
PM Link
I hope that more people apply for this, i'm hyped!
PM Link
no lol
PM Link
Good luck to everyone applying!
PM Link
Any tournament soon? :)
PM Link
;(
PM Link
Goodluck amigo
PM Link
Submissions open again, if positive, some may be accepted for the coming SG tournament. Please message me any questions you may have and good luck!
PM Link
Good luck to everyone applying!
PM Link
gl
PM Link
Good luck ^.^
PM Link
Thread is locked