Good
PM Link
Does this mean we can finally have over 9000 players? :O
PM Link
I dont have my rank rank yet…. -Carding

https://kohi.net/u/Cardinq/
PM Link

Sprintdipity__ wrote

The things people like about kohi will remain the same right? Knockback, hit delay, etc.?

edit: why not loosen up on chat rules a bit to match kohi? like i understand "kys" mutes/bans or ddos threats bans but sometimes poor sportsmanship or disrespect is for really minor things and with punishments for it getting worse it just seems like some of the mutes for it are unnecessary.

agreed

maybe just lighten a bit the chat rules and make it a bit relaxed
PM Link
Now that's a spicy meatball
PM Link

MagRogue wrote

IntrovertedIce wrote...

I did not say that. What I was saying was that the asian Kohi servers are not big enough for a server like Badlion, which is many times bigger. Don't take my word though, I know nothing.

Sorry, I'm not trying to disrespect you, but I don't really understand what you mean. The Kohi servers can take up to several hundred players at a time.
PM Link
HYPE TRAIN 24/7
PM Link
@IntrovertedIce No problem. Several hundreds is a very small amount in comparison to Badlion. Once again, I'm just saying.
PM Link
the ncp is not going to be the same :'v
PM Link
dude dont say the S word, i know ur kool with a K because you're staff but alot of kids play!
PM Link
yessss
PM Link

DanPlays wrote

Bring back Octovon? That was fun xP
It won't be happening unfortunately, our partnership with them has ended
PM Link

qazzy1122 wrote

Now that's a spicy meatball

Agreed
PM Link
I know :(
PM Link

Archybot wrote

What's happening to Kohi's servers?
Factions - will continue as is, and there will be a new Faction's map when the merge is complete and the Kohi administration is ready to launch.
Practice 2.0 - will continue as is until S13, where Kohi and Badlion development teams will be rewriting it into a brand new Arena plugin.
Kohi's version of Survival Games - will be renamed Kohi Games and will remain as is
Cubecore - remain as is
Vault battles - remain as is

> Cubecore - remain as is

When will it be available?
PM Link

JusserBuilds wrote

DanPlays wrote...

It won't be happening unfortunately, our partnership with them has ended

Why don't we make our own then 😏
PM Link

ColdPinq wrote

Kohlion or Badhi?

Hion
PM Link
How about Bohi?
PM Link
BadKohi
PM Link
Ok lets go on a rant ok? So first I know how this community works lets just put that out there. Second the merge is shit, lets just put that out there aswell. Third the mods talk about how they don't care to mute people in chat that we are only hurting ourselves well really it is hurting you to. I have noticed in the past few days that the "Kohi" player base is dying. At first it had a solid 800 all day, now It struggles to even hold 600 all day. This is very sad in my opinion since the leading pvp server combined with the leading pot server and the pot server cant hold a constant 600 players. You say we are hurting us by getting muted, but really when you mute us it demotivates us to play so we log off. You have probably lost a good 200 players because of the merge/chat rules. The chat rules are to fucking strict. You cant expect to merge the most non toxic pvp community with the most toxic community. Plus you expect us kohi players to not say "L" or "ez" that is in our blood you cant change that. For instance when someone says L in chat and you mute them then they will probably log off or play a few more games then log off. This is just a hunch but I honestly don't think that badlion doesn't cares that kohi is dying because they are getting more uhc players. So kohi is getting the shit side of this merge. Badlion has benefited mostly off of this merge because half of the kohi community have changed to the uhc/badlion community. So you say "We cant unmerge" that is bullshit. You can unmerge kohi it may take long but you can. (I hope ) You still have the kohi files and all that shit so you can just take the kohi.us or other ip's and direct them to the kohi server. Even if badlion doesn't want to un merge just make another server and let badlion keep the "kohi" part in the merge. I am certain if you un merge and make kohi again it will be back alive. I feel that you will fix all of the problems before and come back stronger. For instance all the kohi players that moved to uhc they will probably come back to kohi because the merge is the reason they left. Since no staff would listen to me I thought I would come here.

PS: Badlion staff can fuck off this is directed to the kohi staff/owners. I honestly hate badlion and everything about it, badlion is a shit server and pot pvp should not be on that kind of server. Kohi needs to come back so pot players can have a good server to play on. Am I calling badlion shit? Yes.
PM Link
Thread is locked