Store
Subscribe
Unranked Build
Obviously a lot of potion PVP players aren't good at UHC, I think it'd be nice to have an unranked build UHC ladder for S13 so we can practice without draining our elo.
PM Link
Ya know what I have a change of heart +1 for like 2-3 weeks
PM Link
PM Link
Sorry mate but this is very unlikely.
PM Link
I believe that adding this would also get rid of the "DUEL ME BUILD" spam on arena pvp.
PM Link
-1…
PM Link
you've been playing uhc for probably over a year already. a lot of pot players have never even touched it.
PM Link
So many posts on this already, main reason we don't have that is because people mainly donate to play unlimited ranked Build UHC. If you need to practice just ask people to duel you.
PM Link
True. But when that happened people didn't do rank much. So maybe do a iron build?? If not please make a new one like this.

Armor: Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, Diamond Hat, Diamond Chestplate: All Armor has Protection 3-4.

Weapons: Fishing Rod, Diamond Sword Sharp 1, Bow Power 1, Arrows 40-64, Golden Apples 4-5, Golden Heads 2-3, Water Bucket 2, Lava Bucket 2.

Doing this lets Kohi/ people who are not good at Uhc. Get better, and also adding a new mode. And helping people who are only good at full diamond PvP.
PM Link
Please look at my post sir or ma'am.
PM Link

DittHam wrote

True. But when that happened people didn't do rank much. So maybe do a iron build?? If not please make a new one like this.

Armor: Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, Diamond Hat, Diamond Chestplate: All Armor has Protection 3-4.

Weapons: Fishing Rod, Diamond Sword Sharp 1, Bow Power 1, Arrows 40-64, Golden Apples 4-5, Golden Heads 2-3, Water Bucket 2, Lava Bucket 2.

Doing this lets Kohi/ people who are not good at Uhc. Get better, and also adding a new mode. And helping people who are only good at full diamond PvP.

yes
PM Link
:D
PM Link
PM Link
PM Link
all of these kids that have already played UHC for a year -1ing so they can have our elo!!11
PM Link

iss wrote

all of these kids that have already played UHC for a year -1ing so they can have our elo!!11

-1ing because it's not a good idea, I'm saying this and it was my first idea lol.
PM Link
There needs to be unranked build. Admins, do you know how much less spam there would be? Literally every other line is "DUEL ME BUIld ONly 1700 ERLo PLUs!!!!!" It's fucking stupid, and pisses me off when I can't even see the elo and name of the person I am going up against. And since the merge, it will teach people how to play build instead of being limited to only 30 matches a day, which they might not even want to spend all on build.
PM Link

trails wrote

There needs to be unranked build. Admins, do you know how much less spam there would be? Literally every other line is "DUEL ME BUIld ONly 1700 ERLo PLUs!!!!!" It's fucking stupid, and pisses me off when I can't even see the elo and name of the person I am going up against. And since the merge, it will teach people how to play build instead of being limited to only 30 matches a day, which they might not even want to spend all on build.

DUEL ME BUILD (223 FPS) (COLD HANDS) (USING TRACKPAD) (NO BOWS) (NO ARMOR) (NO ANYTHING) (DON'T DUEL ME)!!!!!
PM Link