Store
Players Online: 60.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
ELO glitch
Well I was grinding some GApple elo, hoping to get to 1800 ELO today. A fly hacker immediately phased through the wall and was flying through all of the maps. Alright no big problem, I thought GCheat would catch him. While, it didn't. There were 0 moderators on the server, so I asked everyone in chat to report him (hackusating, I know). He eventually got banned, but not before I lost 28 ELO to him. I am not sure how this would happen because he was not even in my arena at the time… Then, I looked at my profile and there is no match of me with HB_antman.
[12:08:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HB_antman (1428) (+28) has beaten SonicHD13 (1701) (-28) in GApple ladder with (10.0 ♥)
[12:08:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Please rate this map by clicking [5] [4] [3] [2] [1]
[12:08:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your game mode has been updated
There are my logs of beating him. He never has a match of him beating me on his profile, and I never have a match of him beating me either. However, my ELO did drop on my profile. He was awarded the 28 elo in GApple with no match log, and I lost 28 ELO :(. I'm not sure how it would be possible for him to beat me while he was flying through the arena's. If this could be looked into, that would be great.
PM Link
@developers
PM Link

SonicHD13 wrote

@developers
nice tag
PM Link

ccrraaffttyy wrote

SonicHD13 wrote...

nice tag

Here is a tag for your mother. @$0.001
PM Link
Bump
PM Link

SonicHD13 wrote

ccrraaffttyy wrote...

Here is a tag for your mother. @$0.001

holy shit
PM Link
Bump
PM Link
@MasterGberry @SmellyPenguin @Archybot
PM Link
Most likely there was an issue with the database and the query didn't go through
PM Link

SmellyPenguin wrote

Most likely there was an issue with the database and the query didn't go through

Well I think you're missing the point. I supposedly died in the match, but the hacker was not in the arena when I died. I was taking 0 damage. I thought the matchance would have ended in a draw.
PM Link

SonicHD13 wrote

SmellyPenguin wrote...

Well I think you're missing the point. I supposedly died in the match, but the hacker was not in the arena when I died. I was taking 0 damage. I thought the match would have ended in a draw.

@SmellyPenguin @Archybot @Erouax @MasterGberry
PM Link
The entire season 13 system is being redone anyways.

Bug report is pretty much irrelevant since the plugin is at the end of it's lifecycle now.
PM Link
Thread is locked