Store
Patso-- An Awesome Staff Member
I had gotten mad because I had gotten combo'd in lava to death as usual. I said in the chat that I was going to slit my throat and kill myself. Expecting no response or even an acknowledgement, a ChatMod by the name of Patso told me not to do it. I was just being salty at first, threatening to commit suicide in the chat as I'm sure many players have done. I decided to play the part and continue to say I was going to kill myself, in a PM to Patso. I know that could be seen as a bad idea, but I decided to test him on how he'd respond to a player telling him that he was going to kill himself. Patso continuously told me that suicide is "not the answer". After a few exchanges of sentences I left the server, leaving him to believe I was going to kill myself (which is incredibly ruthless thinking about it now).

I decided to make this post in appreciation to this staff member, although he is only a ChatMod, to show this person's caring for the server and well-done handling of the situation. Patso is definitely a unique character of the server.

Thanks Patso!
PM Link
@Patso
PM Link
<3
PM Link
wowowowow
PM Link
From the title and first few sentences i thought at first you were making a typical "omg this fucking mod sucks shit" post… xd
PM Link

Unshift wrote

From the title and first few sentences i thought at first you were making a typical "omg this fucking mod sucks shit" post… xd

s a m e
PM Link

Unshift wrote

this
PM Link

CatTech wrote

. I was just being salty at first, threatening to commit suicide in the chat as I'm sure many players have done.

uhh no
PM Link