Store
Players Online: 0.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Separating the regions in S13?
if this goes to every game mode I don't see a reason not to.
PM Link
Ladders such as build, nodebuff etc. should be separate it should be: AU+Asia combined(Pacific Leaderboards), NA EAST NA WEST AND SA Combined(America Leaderboards),EU seperate(Europe leaderboards). Don't include the global ladder in this, the global ladder should be a separate ladder where all nations will be combined so it will determine the best overall players on the network.

for example its a lot harder to get 2500 elo in build while playing the Australian server so having this will make the leaderboards more fair this will also bring more competition on the AU server because more people will start playing other ladders then build UHC because they have a chance to be high up on the leaderboards. Being 2.1k elo in any other ladder then Build uhc on AU is almost impossible.

PM Link
I like it how it is now. I think that if you're going to separate them, definitely keep the worldwide ladders as well.

UHC stats; separate them. At least AU because winning a game with 100 players is a lot different to winning one with 500.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

ComboCreator wrote...

This is kind of what we are leaning towards at the moment.

yea I mean just have global and region! Make tournaments, especially competitive within regions however, Im for that.
PM Link
The leaderboards should have filters like regions and even countries. This would make the server extremely competitive.
PM Link
I'd rather have them separate. I think it would give it more of a competitive edge because I will most likely never play someone from NA whose high up on the leaderboards, while someone from EU I'd maybe come across multiple times.
PM Link
Yes they should be separate
PM Link
both global and region leaderboard,keep the global one same,but make the EU/NA/AU one aswell,so we can see who are the highest EU/NA/AU rated players in their regions
PM Link
Separate arena ladders by region, but not UHCs.
PM Link
If it goes like East EU and West EU then sure
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

BladianYT wrote

In my personal opinion we should take in all the factors:

Pro's for separated:
- NA is considered easier, therefore would allow for more of a fair competitive ranking
- Communities would be kept as one, allowing for clans to be more easily formed
- You can have a worldwide leaderboard either way

Con's for separated:

- EU and NA would split up, creating a massive gap with Badlion's community
- There will always be conflict on which server is harder/easier
- World wide, may actually be the most equal
- Competitive PVP would also go down the drain separating the two continental gaps
- May work for Arena, not for UHC though
- Won't work for 2v2s and Clans

Honestly I would keep it as one large community, and not separate them, otherwise nothing much I can say, it's up to you @MasterGberry

Some good feedback to both sides of the subject.

We will most likely not be touching such as UHC where it is just raw statistics and no ratings/rankings.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Please separate lbs
PM Link
Sounds good to me!
PM Link
As BlazianYT Said, there would be a lot of Cons with splitting it into region. The gap between EU and NA will become huge even tho a lot of the YouTubers
are and have been trying to close this. I think if we had like Separate leaderboards for each region, and if we had a worldwide leaderboards which was all the Regions with only the top 10 players with highest elo. Then you do could do Like a seasonal tournament with there players where they play 2 matches against Eachother one on their own homefield. I Think it would raise a lot of the competiveness to get in that top 10 worldwide leaderboard.
PM Link

Bean wrote

Ladders such as build, nodebuff etc. should be separate it should be: AU+Asia combined(Pacific Leaderboards), NA EAST NA WEST AND SA Combined(America Leaderboards),EU seperate(Europe leaderboards). Don't include the global ladder in this, the global ladder should be a separate ladder where all nations will be combined so it will determine the best overall players on the network.

for example its a lot harder to get 2500 elo in build while playing the Australian server so having this will make the leaderboards more fair this will also bring more competition on the AU server because more people will start playing other ladders then build UHC because they have a chance to be high up on the leaderboards. Being 2.1k elo in any other ladder then Build uhc on AU is almost impossible.

+1
PM Link
https://i.imgur.com//HyLSLKe.png click for great idea!
PM Link
Keep them. There are a lot of EU players that make the ladders more fun.
PM Link

rkt wrote

https://i.imgur.com//HyLSLKe.png click for great idea!
literally look at this @MasterGberry ^^ it's a good idea (i'm not sure whether you had the same thing planned) but just make it another drop down box thingy where people can either select worldwide or a specific region.
PM Link
Thread is locked