Store
Subscribe
What mouse do you use??!!
Many people buy expensive mice like the razer deathadder but I only have a simple logitech one. What do you use?
PM Link
Honestly, the mouse really is not a big deal. Find a good mouse with good ergonomics and you'll be fine. I use the Patazon Professional Gaming Wireless Optical Mouse ET X-08 2000 because I really wanted a wireless mouse for my laptop. However, it's absolute shit. I find it disconnect during pvp and the mouse is most definitely on the lower end quality-wise. If you have the option I would always opt for a wired mouse, you won't have to deal with flakey connection issues.
PM Link
I use a razer naga.
PM Link
@Vaxd I heard it's overrated
PM Link
I use a Razer DeathAdder Chroma. Never once have I regretted saving up my money and purchasing it.
PM Link
I use the animal one
PM Link

ccrraaffttyy wrote

I use the animal one

Something like this?

PM Link

nookaxe wrote

ccrraaffttyy wrote...

Something like this?

exactly
PM Link
@ImPrism probably is, I just enjoy having all the side buttons.
PM Link
@Vaxd kk
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
deathadder is pretty good
steelseries rival is good, too, just a slightly smaller grip towards the front of the mouse and the buttons have a different feeling to them when clicked
PM Link
I use a Razer Naga. I play tons of games ranging from MOBAS to FPS genres. The side buttons come in handy quite often for me. However, I would not buy a Razer mouse if I were to get a new mouse. The sensor is absolutely shit, I play on such a low sensitivity that when I make fast flicks/move the mouse too quickly, the cursor spazzes out and ends up screwing me over way too much.
PM Link
Razer Deathadder Chroma. Really comfortable. It has broke before but it's just when the left click gets stuck when I smash it, and is an easy fix. Would recommend.
PM Link
Currently using thd zowie fk1
PM Link

nookaxe wrote

I use a Razer DeathAdder Chroma. Never once have I regretted saving up my money and purchasing it.

Same here^^^^^
It's really durable and has a nice design
PM Link

VYINGLY wrote

nookaxe wrote...

how much i want

Can I change the DPI on it? Does the lazer register well?
PM Link