Store
Players Online: 59.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Why tiszo was banned (jday)
So as you probably know TiszoVapes was banned today on judgement day and a lot of people have been hacksuating me now which I see why since I already get hscksuated a lot lol.
I'm not going to deny cheating and just ruin my rep from this anymore and look like a complete idiot. (Cough cough xSah)
So let's get into it.
So pretty much this Randy told me he found this autoclicker that bypassed (-snip- to be specific) and he told me to try it just once which I did cause I'm a dumbo. Then pretty much on practice (kohi) I used that for say around 20 matches against a bunch of cheating 1600s
I stopped autoclicking for about 2 weeks and then I went on an found a undetectable autoclicker (obviously not saying it) and started using it on kohi in ranked once I hit around 1550 Elo legit and made a push to 1675 while autoclicking 16 cps 3 above my average.
I also used the Autoclicker against friends since from using the aris one I was already fucked and just went kinda yolo. After I hit 1675 kohi about 3 days later I stopped autoclicking completely so IF YOU FOUGHT ME IN A RANKED
MATCH ON ARENA PVP I WAS 100% LEGIT.
Then after that I played legit and then came the first time I ever cliented on my main account (on badlion). As you probably know immenseVAPES got 2500 on build and shortly after was banned for kill aura. So recently we had a cb with genesis and there team was completely filled with cheaters except for gax. We were losing like 8-2 I think and then for a meme I went on using the same client as immense used for 2500. I hacked for 2 rounds and got recorded and banned which I deserved and I'm not going to deny that. Since bans where stacking this judgement day so I was banned again for judgement day v7 originally for usage for aris autoclicker and I guess a mix of the client Jessica ( go use it bro it's totally not patched111!!!1) and Ya now I play on sniper or the account I'm posting this on cause it has donor and it's not banned since I don't closest cheat on my main account. I don't ever plan on cheating on badlion again and I needed to get this off my chest. No I never hacked in any videos besides the one Anubis the cheater uploaded. just going to say this again IF U FAUGHT ME ON ARENA I WAS 100% LEGIT.
I just needed to get this off my chest I'm not going to deny cheating that would just be complete douche move and just a retarded move to ruin my rep even more from this.
I feel bad for cheating and I just had to get this off my chest ( I didn't call this a confession since I don't think that's correct since I don't normally cheat and it was like thing that happened several times. Thanks for reading - Tiszo
PM Link
hey that's pretty cool
PM Link
shut up you hog. OINK OINK!
PM Link

Sniper126970 wrote

I'm not going to deny cheating and just ruin my rep from this anymore and look like a complete idiot. (Cough cough xSah)

PM Link
Damn. @WhatDefinesYou and I thought u were legit
PM Link

ty_rex222 wrote

ur bad
PM Link

ty_rex222 wrote

PM Link

Sniper126970 wrote

So recently we had a cb with genesis and there team was completely filled with cheaters except for gax. We were losing like 8-2 I think and then for a meme I went on using the same client as immense used for 2500. I hacked for 2 rounds and got recorded and banned which I deserved and I'm not going to deny that.

funny how you call genesis a team filled with hackers, when not even 1 member was banned, and you did. I suggest a new program of sitting in the corner and crying.
PM Link

reb_hi wrote

Sniper126970 wrote...

funny how you call genesis a team filled with hackers, when not even 1 member was banned, and you did. I suggest a new program of sitting in the corner and crying.
so now you need to have a good client to not be considered a cheater ?
PM Link
no1 cares m8
PM Link

Sniper126970 wrote

reb_hi wrote...

so now you need to have a good client to not be considered a cheater ?

yep
PM Link
Oh, the irony
PM Link

Debile wrote

Oh, the irony
PM Link
cuz tiszo hacks dumbo
PM Link

Sniper126970 wrote

So as you probably know TiszoVapes was banned today on judgement day and a lot of people have been hacksuating me now which I see why since I already get hscksuated a lot lol.
So let's get into it.
So pretty much this Randy told me he found this autoclicker that bypassed (-snip- to be specific) and he told me to try it just once which I did cause I'm a dumbo. Then pretty much on practice (kohi) I used that for say around 20 matches against a bunch of cheating 1600s
I stopped autoclicking for about 2 weeks and then I went on an found a undetectable autoclicker (obviously not saying it) and started using it on kohi in ranked once I hit around 1550 Elo legit and made a push to 1675 while autoclicking 16 cps 3 above my average.
I also used the Autoclicker against friends since from using the aris one I was already fucked and just went kinda yolo. After I hit 1675 kohi about 3 days later I stopped autoclicking completely so IF YOU FOUGHT ME IN A RANKED
MATCH ON ARENA PVP I WAS 100% LEGIT.
Then after that I played legit and then came the first time I ever cliented on my main account (on badlion). As you probably know immenseVAPES got 2500 on build and shortly after was banned for kill aura. So recently we had a cb with genesis and there team was completely filled with cheaters except for gax. We were losing like 8-2 I think and then for a meme I went on using the same client as immense used for 2500. I hacked for 2 rounds and got recorded and banned which I deserved and I'm not going to deny that. Since bans where stacking this judgement day so I was banned again for judgement day v7 originally for usage for aris autoclicker and I guess a mix of the client Jessica ( go use it bro it's totally not patched111!!!1) and Ya now I play on sniper or the account I'm posting this on cause it has donor and it's not banned since I don't closest cheat on my main account. I don't ever plan on cheating on badlion again and I needed to get this off my chest. No I never hacked in any videos besides the one Anubis the cheater uploaded. just going to say this again IF U FAUGHT ME ON ARENA I WAS 100% LEGIT.
I just needed to get this off my chest I'm not going to deny cheating that would just be complete douche move and just a retarded move to ruin my rep even more from this.
I feel bad for cheating and I just had to get this off my chest ( I didn't call this a confession since I don't think that's correct since I don't normally cheat and it was like thing that happened several times. Thanks for reading - Tiszo

You're an idiot.
All you've done over the last 2 weeks was call out everyone from Genesis while cheating yourself, "LOOOOL only legit kids from Genesis are Arrian and Gaxriexxz"
None of them cheat LMAO
PM Link
hahahaha
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Everyone cheats tbh. I wouldn't judge people if they hacked ONCE. If twice then thats fucked up.
PM Link
tiszo seems like a pretty chill guy, idc if u autoclicked if ur legit now / dont cheat again
PM Link

Sante wrote

tiszo seems like a pretty chill guy, idc if u autoclicked if ur legit now / dont cheat again

He'll be back at it soon. Don't worry.
PM Link
Thread is locked