@qazzy1122 what the actual fuck 😂😂😂 were you in the badlion HCF team
PM Link
Towards the beginning of season 2
PM Link
summer 2013
PM Link
Season 8
PM Link
Lol this post is useless if you're on the computer then you can see when they joined. Not the forums but when they joined badlion.
Aug 30 2014 right next to this post
PM Link

CTEL wrote

Lol this post is useless if you're on the computer then you can see when they joined. Not the forums but when they joined badlion.
Aug 30 2014 right next to this post

Pretty sure that's forums lol
PM Link
Nah it's not I registered when I got GCHEATED and it wasn't the day i started.
PM Link

CTEL wrote

Nah it's not I registered when I got GCHEATED and it wasn't the day i started.

i think it is it says April but i joined in february (i played kohi before that)
PM Link
I'm not sure of the season exactly… But the time was a couple years ago. My friend had just introduced me to the server and wanted me to do some fights with him. So I did, and I continued to enjoy these. I continued playing every once in awhile. That's the story, but when I joined the spawn had a sort of gazebo stonebrick centre with signs on 3 block tall stonebrick pillars to join queue to whatever game mode you may wish to presume playing. My favorite gamemode at the time was Sg. I was quite new to it, but my friend was playing it so I thought I'd try it and I got hooked. I found it quite enticing and continued to play until I became good at it and I still play things such as SG and Builduhc today. That's the story of my life, the tale of my enticing action packed badlion adventure, hope you enjoyed.
PM Link
I started november 2014, not on this account though
PM Link