Store
Players Online: 62.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
FFA Gamemode
+ 1

Mods and Hosts should be able to see who the players are. Other than that, great idea.
PM Link
+1

Great idea but agree with Deshi
PM Link
+1 yay! No more ddossing

*cough* tragedyog *cough*

PM Link
+1 would be interesting to see how it plays out
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Well I see there are a lot of +1 haha so could someone tag the owners or something to test this out?
PM Link

ty_rex222 wrote

+1
PM Link
@ball5
Why the fuck do you need to message something rude to a person if they decided to run away from you in a UHC? It's kind of pathetic that you already seem to get a shit load of kills and every time I run away from you in a UHC I get some sort of death threat? This has happened on two different accounts before. Just stop, you get enough kills as it is, you don't need to kill another person and ruin their game too, yet alone message them something rude too. Also, at the start of the season, I killed one of your friends in a build match and you got me in a ts, said death threats, ddos threats, rape threats along with a BUNCH of other rude things. Honesty don't know how you're not perma muted/banned yet if you do this to every randi you come across.
PM Link
1+
Good idea, don't see why not.
PM Link
You're lying, I've never death threatened anybody on here. Or any of the shit you said. The reason you're mad is because I out smarted your dumbass trap and u combat logged so I killed you.
PM Link
But it doesn't really do much? No point, -1
PM Link
+1 super awesome gamemode, this also is super helpful for people who get ddossed D: (me)
PM Link
bro, lots of ddosses come from people doing good in a game but if everyone was disguised, it would be pointless to ddoss if you dont know what they have or where they are.
PM Link
when banning a player, you can look into the cheaters inv and see what their name is from there? just a thought.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
@MasterGberry sorry for the tag, but i really want to see your opinion
PM Link
You mean like a separate FFA system?
PM Link
sure, +1
PM Link
Very cool idea, I like it! Be cool to see how it works out :D

+1
PM Link
I like this idea! I hope to see it implemented!
PM Link