Store
Which staff member do you look up to?

eSnowy wrote

eSnowy wrote...

Following this, I also look up to @Patso @Wqrrior @Cheekyff @Holiister @x6PRBLMS All great friends and very nice and hope for them to get promoted one day as well! :) <3

Awwh <3

I look up to @eSnowy , @DexterMC , @Cheekyff , @DangerousBob [:p], @MagRogue, and every other SG Moderator and Build team member who has helped me in some way!
PM Link
@SmellyPenguin

When I see the g0d, a sense is struck into my bones. Is it fear or love? No one really knows. But one day, I aspire to be able to strike fear into the peasents, as I look down upon them as the Penguin does.
PM Link
@McNerdx

Looked up to him back when he and I moderated the soup server, and I must say that he has come a long way!
PM Link
@Listen
PM Link
Thanks for the kind words guys, it does help me keep being motivated
PM Link
@atop
PM Link
CinnamonConnie!
PM Link
I also very much look up to my manager! For all the times he helped @Zancro
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

eSnowy wrote...

Awwh <3

I look up to @eSnowy , @DexterMC , @Cheekyff , @DangerousBob [:p], @MagRogue, and every other SG Moderator and Build team member who has helped me in some way!
<3 :)
PM Link

Cysur wrote

@McNerdx

Looked up to him back when he and I moderated the soup server, and I must say that he has come a long way!

Oh how I miss the soup server..
PM Link
@BurntCactus Can't forget the Legend.
PM Link
ty snowy <3 @eSnowy
PM Link
@Zach_
PM Link
@TalibanBogdan is a pretty cool person I would say
PM Link
Archy, Loved his streams
PM Link
@MaccaTacca bcoz he got rid of all the au dosers and cheaters! #manther (I miss those days)
PM Link

RoseGoneRogue wrote

Dawwwwwww :3
PM Link
@Archybot - He is a great guy who has taught me a lot and helped me through some tough times outside of minecraft. Thanks Archy, for being a great owner, and an even better friend.

@McNerdx - Nerd was the first staff member I had ever spoken to on skype when I first got staff. He was very friendly and experienced in moderating, which motivated me to work hard at being the best staff I could be. After seeing him come so far as to become an administrator, and receiving 3 promotions myself since then, I still look to him for help and guidance as well as motivation to keep staffing to the best of my abilities.

Also shout out to @labmity for being my favorite little toxin. I will forever miss the times we have spent modding the soup server :'(
PM Link
@Pokenick
@Gonzaloo
@Mr_Bloxley
@Irish_99
@ItsEternity

All really hard workers and amazing staff members, all whom I which to aspire to be like one day (:
PM Link
@Zach_ Thanks man. You've come a long way yourself too!
PM Link