Store
/tk command
So idk if this has been made and I barely thought of this till after i had resigned but if Smelly or the Dev team could code this in for team games. A /tk command for team kill basically when the command is run it will show the top teams with the most kills by the numbers they are designated with. Granted /kt is there for solo players then do team list for that player but whats the fun in knowing who is the top atm. A team kill command would allow a somewhat mystery to the ever so growing uhc community.

Would like some opinions may seem like a bad idea but this is a 6am post sooooo :P whoops
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
When you kc someone it shows their kills and the amount of team kills they have.
PM Link

Jwles wrote

When you kc someone it shows their kills and the amount of team kills they have.

He literally said the purpose was to see the top team not the top person on the team lol

Plus he wants to see how teams compare against each other
PM Link
+1 @SmellyPenguin
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Silverdonuts wrote

Jwles wrote...

He literally said the purpose was to see the top team not the top person on the team lol

oh woops my bad I read it wrong
PM Link

Jwles wrote

Silverdonuts wrote...

oh woops my bad I read it wrong

Lol it's fine
PM Link

Silverdonuts wrote

Jwles wrote...

SILVER!
PM Link

Alpha527 wrote

Silverdonuts wrote...

SILVER!

?
PM Link

Silverdonuts wrote

Alpha527 wrote...

?
I are being really active again join da clan xd