Store
Players Online: 68.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
It takes forever to get into a match with a high rank.
Now that ranks exist, after winning 12-3 in an alt account I can't find any matches. I have to wait for like 10 minutes just to get matched up with someone that has a similar level to me but trust me 10 minutes is way too much. Even on this account (Gold II) I REALLY struggle to get into a match I've been waiting for more than 7 minutes right now. Obviously, one of the reasons for me not getting matched up is the few amount of people with my rank in SA servers, but I imagine that this still happens with people in NA and EU servers, but with higher ranks instead? (For example, if I'm a Gold II almost gold i struggling to get matches in SA, then I guess an Emerald II in NA would have the same issue as me?)
Maybe you should increase the gap in terms of getting matched up?

EDIT: It took me 15 minutes to find a match and I only got 6 rating…
PM Link
Say this is in the Bug or Broken Features.
PM Link

Mapfal wrote

Say this is in the Bug or Broken Features.

It's not a bug, it's supposed to be like this and he's saying it needs to be changed.
PM Link

ravenatorman wrote

Mapfal wrote...

It's not a bug, it's supposed to be like this and he's saying it needs to be changed.
Pretty sure 7 minutes is a BUG i mean when i was gold it only took me max 2 minutes
PM Link
Yesterday the matches were bugged, you could sit in queue all you want and you wouldn't get a match.
Fixed today.
PM Link

Descendings wrote

ravenatorman wrote...

Pretty sure 7 minutes is a BUG i mean when i was gold it only took me max 2 minutes

If you're emerald 4 or 3 in a ladder like uhc, iron, or pot ladders it will normally take you a log time to find a match, sometimes you will have to re queue because nobody with high rating is joining and it only matches you up with players that have similar rating.
PM Link

ravenatorman wrote

Descendings wrote...

If you're emerald 4 or 3 in a ladder like uhc, iron, or pot ladders it will normally take you a log time to find a match, sometimes you will have to re queue because nobody with high rating is joining and it only matches you up with players that have similar rating.
If you requeue it would take longer because the longer you are in the queue the bigger the range :)
PM Link

Descendings wrote

ravenatorman wrote...

If you requeue it would take longer because the longer you are in the queue the bigger the range :)
requeue as in it says "failed to find a match" and you have to put yourself in queue again
PM Link

Unshift wrote

Descendings wrote...

requeue as in it says "failed to find a match" and you have to put yourself in queue again
Ohh
PM Link
Man 5 minutes is a long wait when you are top…

I used to wait 20+ minutes as a top 500 player in heroes.

When you are a top player, you have to wait in a system like this.
PM Link

Archybot wrote

HotS matches take like 20 mins iirc, badlion matches last at most 3 mins

waiting 20 mins for a 20 min game is different than waiting 10 mins or whatever for at most a 3 min match

PM Link

Potaytooo wrote

Archybot wrote...

waiting 20 mins for a 20 min game is different than waiting 10 mins or whatever for at most a 3 min match

PM Link

Potaytooo wrote

Archybot wrote...

Then why do people wait in line an hour for a 30 second ride?
PM Link
yea diamond is a struggle for me
PM Link

Archybot wrote

PM Link
In clash of clans I use to wait an hour for a base with +1 trophy, even if I three starred. Get used to it.
PM Link
Don't have a high rank. Simple as that.
PM Link
especially when literally no one joins uhc
PM Link

SonicHD13 wrote

In clash of clans I use to wait an hour for a base with +1 trophy, even if I three starred. Get used to it.

Thats not how coc works
Also it takes super damn long to find a match like I am only gold 1 but it takes 15+ mins during normal times and 10 mins while peak time
PM Link

HarrisAz wrote

SonicHD13 wrote...

Thats not how coc works
Also it takes super damn long to find a match like I am only gold 1 but it takes 15+ mins during normal times and 10 mins while peak time

I was fifth overall in the game at one point, and you are telling me how the game works!
PM Link