Store
Players Online: 45.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Judgement Day 9 Results
As you found out, this Judgement Day mostly targets blatant clients with a side of ghost.

Here's the list: https://gist.github.com/Archybot/977dc376919875a5ec0fb56632a87710

We'll be wiping stats here before S14 launches
PM Link
ok :)
PM Link
cool m8
PM Link
Awesome
PM Link
cool
PM Link
Ty
PM Link
G_G <:
PM Link
Best and funniest stream ever but RIP Livenator
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Survived bro lets get IT
PM Link
anyone famoose? ik livenator but any others?

@Jewelo waiting for it
PM Link
I find it a bit silly you reban accounts that were already caught by gcheat 2 months earlier and had no chance to play Season 13 or any stats whatsoever. What's the point of rebanning these users? (I understand if it was cheaters from inside S13 but players that have been banned before S13???)
PM Link

chocs wrote

I find it a bit silly you reban accounts that were already caught by gcheat 2 months earlier and had no chance to play Season 13 or any stats whatsoever. What's the point of rebanning these users? (I understand if it was cheaters from inside S13 but players that have been banned before S13???)

If they got rebanned it was because they've logged into the lobbies, while banned, and cheated again within the timeframe of this JD sampling.
PM Link
GGWP
PM Link

Archybot wrote

chocs wrote...

If they got rebanned it was because they've logged into the lobbies, while banned, and cheated again within the timeframe of this JD sampling.

I literally logged in my alt on Lucid with KA on by mistake just yesterday…. (KA's usually on, I logged in by mistake because of external autoclicker still being on..) Well crap.
RIP me i guess alt banned for 2 years
PM Link
GG
PM Link
gg
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
love u dudes
PM Link
Anyone interesting?
PM Link