Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 31.4k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Wtf is wrong with people?
https://imgur.com/a/z29UE

I get on minecraft after like a month for other than developing and just trying to enjoy a game, and I was doing my UNRANKED MATCHES. This is after beating him. Wtf is wrong with people, what makes you think this is ok to say?
PM Link
well it is a competitive block game pvp server
PM Link

moo00oo0ooo wrote

well it is a competitive block game pvp server
PM Link
They don't seem to have respect for others and to me this seems like the type of person to start to cry and make a rape series on someone who says their bad at mineman.
PM Link

Irantwomiles wrote

Wtf is wrong with people, what makes you think this is ok to say?

who said we think its ok lol, no need to be so aggressive
PM Link

Unshift wrote

Irantwomiles wrote...

who said we think its ok lol, no need to be so aggressive

The question is aimed at people who say these things, not people reading this thread.
PM Link
It's just the way things are unfortunately:(
PM Link
Report this kid
PM Link
lol an isis member is a jew???? they hate jews….
jews and isis hate fags as well….
also isis hates blacks…
just roast their roast, works every time
PM Link

SporkHandles wrote

Report this kid

^^^^^
PM Link
Toxicity within the community has increased by a ratio of a lot.
Many players are so commonly toxic, instead a of saying 'good game', they take insult in that and issue out a death threat on the opposing player.

This is going to be the future of the community, it's quite sad, but you can report this on the report section, and a Moderator can take a look at it and punish the player.
PM Link

Insanecuber wrote

lol an isis member is a jew???? they hate jews….
jews and isis hate fags as well….
also isis hates blacks…
just roast their roast, works every time
and then i systematically deconstructed his argument on the molecular level, pwned!
PM Link
You heard the man.
Stop sucking his fat cock!

Insanecuber wrote

lol an isis member is a jew???? they hate jews

Islam is Judaism 3.0 m80
PM Link
It's called competition.
PM Link
It's called minecraft pvp guys you gotta be toxic 2 be gud
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

It's called minecraft pvp guys you gotta be toxic 2 be gud

true
PM Link
At what point does the person saying this, at what point does their life become more valuable than yours? The answer is never, Never should anyone be allowed to say anything along the lines of anything racist, suicide encouraging, or just straight mean. First of all its minecraft, its not a game where you should say these types of things. Secondly I would love to know who would say these things to someone in real life. If anyone would say they would they are the worst kind of person. I can understand the n word and other things like that because people do say that irl. I cant stand people telling other people to end their lives, thats just so wrong and inhumane. Why does one person get to say that to someone else? Why should anyone have to have that said to them? The answer is they shouldn't, There is never a reason to tell someone to end their life because we all get one life and it cant be wasted. Suicide is a real problem and things like this just dont help, its not cool and it can really affect alot of people personally. Just never say that to anyone, irl or in game, you never know what someones life is like
PM Link

Purped wrote

At what point does the person saying this, at what point does their life become more valuable than yours? The answer is never, Never should anyone be allowed to say anything along the lines of anything racist, suicide encouraging, or just straight mean. First of all its minecraft, its not a game where you should say these types of things. Secondly I would love to know who would say these things to someone in real life. If anyone would say they would they are the worst kind of person. I can understand the n word and other things like that because people do say that irl. I cant stand people telling other people to end their lives, thats just so wrong and inhumane. Why does one person get to say that to someone else? Why should anyone have to have that said to them? The answer is they shouldn't, There is never a reason to tell someone to end their life because we all get one life and it cant be wasted. Suicide is a real problem and things like this just dont help, its not cool and it can really affect alot of people personally. Just never say that to anyone, irl or in game, you never know what someones life is like

Couldn't have said it better.
PM Link

Purped wrote

First of all its minecraft, its not a game where you should say these types of things.
so there are situations where you can say these types of things?
PM Link
There is not the same level of accountability online sadly. People can say anything they want and sure they can undergo a punishment for it but ultimately there is no barrier for them to let loose in chat. It shows a true sign of maturity when a player can acknowledge this fact and choose to treat others the way that they would want to be treated, especially in an environment where you cannot have the same level of affinity as you would irl.
PM Link