Store
Morsinius's advice booth
Ask and you shall receive advice
also i have credentials. i'm classically trained in modernist drawing and i'm five times as bored as the average human at any given time.
PM Link
how does one draw a modernist
PM Link
Give advice to badlion
PM Link
how do i become as intelligent as you
PM Link
how 2 bow???
nah you don't have to answer that one
PM Link

Aymbaut wrote

how does one draw a modernist

when drawing a modernist, you cannot use conventional utensils–at least not for the outlining. make sure to proceed with these four easy steps with an open mind and an appreciation for post-representational art. don't forget the toothbrush either.
1) encroach the modernist in a way that represents your inner self. if your footsteps follow a counter-liberal or conformist attitude, you will be 100% fried alive and made into a taboo exhibit. maybe even eaten in an episode of avant-garde performance art.
2) it's all about breaking the classical rules. don't follow ANY guidelines that renaissance painting has taught you. failure to adhere to this rule will result in your drawing being panned by critics.
3) don't think about skill or accuracy or whatever the oldies used. make sure your meaning gets across. not their meaning but yours.
4) shred it a few times and tape it back together.
5) use tomato sauce and cucumber shavings in large quanities.
congrats those are the fundamentals. you're well on your way to becoming a master now!
PM Link

SporkHandles wrote

Give advice to badlion

i'll give advice if they ask for some. gosh.
PM Link
How can I be like you one day?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

how do i become as intelligent as you

aww you think too much of me
but if you really want to become intelligent the way i like to be intelligent
1) become interested, and turn that interest into ridiculous passion – you'll go a long way when you're interested in pursuing an activity and have the motivation to understand it thoroughly. push your limits and try to overcome as many boundaries as you can when you're learning it.
2) ask yourself "why?" and "how?" when you come across something. don't just take it in as it is! try to look past the immediate.
3) keep in touch with your creative side because you'll see that exercising the ideas you come up with can always apply to the world you live in
4) always get involved if you're curious. learning from others' mistakes instead of your own isn't ever the same and you'll really understand a problem when you've lived through it.

now the secret steps are cooler
1) be confident and be happy because you'll automatically be harder to criticize in conversation when you're self-assured in yourself.
2) don't form only one opinion for everything because it'll make it harder for you to understand the other ones when it matters.
3) don't get mad! there's a fine line between passion and anger, and you become easier to mess with when your emotions are out of control. this can also cause you to say bad things that you don't want to say.
4) don't care about what others think as long as you feel you can defend it.
5) presentation is really important! while ideas are great, you should be able to articulate it well. you can take an awful argument and turn it into something amazing just by saying it correctly. do note that acting pretentious is an easy way people do this and it's loathesome that people "win" arguments because of it. there's nothing that makes my opinion more legitimate than yours and i feel it's wrong when there's no justification for acting otherwise. arrogance will only blind you from seeing the other sides of things and it makes discussion less productive.
6) intelligence is something far beyond textbooks and what you learned in school. consider social intelligence, sense of humor, athletic intelligence, lingual intelligence and all those other types of intelligences. i personally think everyone's intelligent in something but often don't realize it; this can be overcome by religiously following step 1
7) know thyself
PM Link
How to survive highschool

Complaining about a dumb dress code

Um I want three but I can't think of anything so um I guess relationships
PM Link
Can you teach me the ways of the coller
PM Link
how to minecraft
PM Link
How to deal with depression.
PM Link
How to get out of friendzone
PM Link

Insanecuber wrote

How to get out of friendzone
There is no fucking getting out of it.
PM Link

F4s wrote

Insanecuber wrote...

There is no fucking getting out of it.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
PM Link

Insanecuber wrote

F4s wrote...

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKIt's okay, that's just life.

That's the spirit :)
PM Link

pinkflowergirl39 wrote

how 2 bow???
nah you don't have to answer that one

yes this one is beyond me
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

How can I be like you one day?

follow the essential steps
1) immerse yourself
2) drink lots of cranberry juice
3) stop remembering things you did seconds ago
4) get called a slut
5) sleep too little and too much
6) mess with every single person in your grade one way or another
7) get good with colors
8) obsess over flowers
9) drink tea and coffee a lot
10) never take the same flavor twice in a row
11) ask questions about everything because you lack something people call "common sense"
12) seek everyone's attention all the time
13) get bored easily but be able to entertain yourself all the time
14) pretend to be the best while actually being the best
15) have fun doing it
16) talk about stuff that you have no idea about
17) but then figure out what you're talking about as you're talking
PM Link