Store
Players Online: 61.0k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
McNerdx AMA

McNerdx wrote

Mr_Bloxley wrote...

Drugs. I'm kidding. Don't do drugs kids. Snort crushed smarties instead, it's better.

@Doe
PM Link

Yea wrote

What would you do if I became admin

Nothing.
PM Link

Saimo wrote

What made you apply and who did you look up to when you got staff?

I applied because I realized how shit some of the staff members were doing their jobs. I got falsely banned for kill aura and the only evidence that the staff member presented was a statement that there were 3-4 reports on me. No video evidence, nothing. Took 3-4 days until I was finally unbanned even after two other staff members told him to present his evidence in which he had none. I was only unbanned because I agreed to 1v1 him on Kohi.

When I got staff, I didn't know anyone in the staff team. However, when Burnt became Senior in just weeks, I looked up to him a lot.
PM Link

McNerdx wrote

Saimo wrote...

I applied because I realized how shit some of the staff members were doing their jobs. I got falsely banned for kill aura and the only evidence that the staff member presented was a statement that there were 3-4 reports on me. No video evidence, nothing. Took 3-4 days until I was finally unbanned even after two other staff members told him to present his evidence in which he had none. I was only unbanned because I agreed to 1v1 him on Kohi.

When I got staff, I didn't know anyone in the staff team. However, when Burnt became Senior in just weeks, I looked up to him a lot.
May i ask which dumbass banned you.
PM Link
I've always said "em-see-nerd-ex" instead of "mac-nerd-ex" as you said most people do wow

this may be a bit weird, but do you enjoy handing out punishments on this server?
PM Link

Yea wrote

McNerdx wrote...

May i ask which dumbass banned you.

That's confidential.
PM Link

pinkflowergirl39 wrote

I've always said "em-see-nerd-ex" instead of "mac-nerd-ex" as you said most people do wow

this may be a bit weird, but do you enjoy handing out punishments on this server?

If I see you online, I'll give you a high-five.

"Enjoy" is quite vague. You can enjoy doing something with a malicious intent or enjoy doing something with a good/moral intent. No, I did not enjoy handing out punishments just so my mute/ban count is above average to stay on the staff team. I did enjoy issuing them to remove cheaters or to mute toxic players. It's always a good feeling to see one cheater off the server. Now, I see staff members complain that another mod stole their ban or mute or whatever. It's a staff team and not a staff competition.
PM Link
Are you the next Varicks
PM Link
What would you say your elo would be in your best ladder if you played competitively,
PM Link
If you never knowed Badlion what would you do rightnow? (Sorry for bad english im Mexican)
PM Link

SporkHandles wrote

Are you the next Varicks

The only Varicks is Varicks himself.
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

What would you say your elo would be in your best ladder if you played competitively,

I did have 1600-1700 in diamond ocn a while back. If I played competitively and was never a staff member, I'd probably be around 1800s in vanilla or no debuff.
PM Link
who wins in pvp, you vs freek
PM Link

Yoab wrote

If you never knowed Badlion what would you do rightnow? (Sorry for bad english im Mexican)

I love this question because honestly I have no clue. Badlion has brought my attention to things that I have never seen before and that experience is something I enjoy learning. Although I'm just a administrator for a Minecraft server, there's a lot of things that are fundamental such as team work, communication, time management, etc. etc. Being a part of Badlion has helped me a lot with those three and much more. I have not regret these past 2 years on the staff team.
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

who wins in pvp, you vs freek

Freek probably. I haven't pvped in a while and my connection has been horrible.
PM Link
Did someone say cannabis
PM Link
do u have an opinion on me

how old r u

single?

PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
opinion
PM Link

Doe wrote