Store
Small Change to tab in Arena PvP
As you guys already know, when you bring up tab, it has a list of all of your ratings/ranks for each kit. While a player is in progress of receiving their rank in the specified kit, they have to play 10 placement matches. While doing your placement matches, there is not a set amount of points to be gotten, therefore having the "0/1000" there is pointless. I know it's not a bug deal, but sometimes I want to see how many more matches of a specified kit I have to play in order to get my rank, and I think a lot of other people get curious about this too. I know you can just join a game and it will tell you, but with the "0/1000" having no point in being there during your placement matches, I think it would be a nice addition to just have however many games you have played out of 10 there instead. Instead of having "0/1000" there during your placement matches, it would show players how many more of a specific kit they have to play in order to be ranked.

I know everyone is going to say that it's pointless because you get to see when you join a kit, but it's just a little addition I thought of and it can't really do any harm.
PM Link
+1 it won't take much time to do and it rly helps out, sometimes i join a match to see how many ranked left to get ranked but i wasnt planning on playing the actual match, it would be a great help
PM Link
+1 Not a huge improvement; but I would love to see it imo
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 and I also want to see my global /1000 points
PM Link
+1