Store
Players Online: 37.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Matchmaking bug in arena
Sometimes when you join a queue in ranked, then you leave, it won't let you leave and when you right click on the piece of paper it says "Currently in queue for:"
the only way to leave it is to /hub
PM Link
@MasterGberry
PM Link
sorry for tag but some people reported thid bug maybe an investigation is needed?
PM Link
It's not a bug. If you leave a game the opponent must kill your Combat Logger to win the game. This means that you're technically still in-game, so you will not be able to join another match until your Combat Logger NPC is dead, or the game timer runs out.
PM Link
@ravenatorman ^^
PM Link

Erouax wrote

It's not a bug. If you leave a game the opponent must kill your Combat Logger to win the game. This means that you're technically still in-game, so you will not be able to join another match until your Combat Logger NPC is dead, or the game timer runs out.

I didn't explain this in my original post very well so here's an example

I join Ranked Horse ladder (could be any ladder)
I right click on the redstone dust to try and leave the queue
It doesn't remove me from the queue even if I click it again
I right click on the piece of paper to see if anyone else is in the queue and I see this https://gyazo.com/b2a1e3e90568fce424c2ab9bcb4a76d4
I never got put in an actual match, even checked my profile to make sure
The only way to leave the queue is to /hub

PM Link
Ah, in that case: @git
PM Link
this is still a bug
PM Link
;-;
PM Link
nice
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
We were having a lot of stability issues the past few days. I need a more detailed report if this continues going forward.
PM Link
Well look @MasterGberry I'll try to explain.
If you are on ArenaPvP and if you want to play for example: ranked BuildUHC, and if you click on it and you are still waiting to get opponent, and if you are not getting it yet, you want to leave the queue you would not be able to do that, but it wasn't thing in previous types of ArenaPvP for exmple Season 11/12, we should be able to leave the queue before it find the mathc, because sometimes you will join there accidentally. I hope you can understand me; if you didn't just tell me and i'll try to explain you more. :) Ty
PM Link
Can't you leave a queue at any time?
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Can't you leave a queue at any time?

No that's why I'm reporting this glitch… sometimes when you try to leave the queue it won't let you unless you /hub and rejoin, and you never got put in a match

https://gyazo.com/b2a1e3e90568fce424c2ab9bcb4a76d4
PM Link
@MasterGberry , No we can't as he said above ^ we can't leave when we wants it..and sometimes we join accidentally and we can't leave the queue.
PM Link
@git
PM Link
Why did this get moved to general discussion?
PM Link
This happened to my once before but I think it's fixed.
PM Link
This is a very annoying bug
PM Link