Store
Birthday AMA - Utsuho/AtomicScientist2
Hey there, my name is Atomic, if you don't me I'm one of the older staff members on here (around since the first tourney, staff off and on between September 2014 - March 2015, May - Novem 2015, and Sept 2016 - Present.) I've watched the server change a lot and I'm really excited for its future. To say a little about myself, I'm 17 years old today, stuck in the hell that is Junior year, I have two wonderful beagles that turn my house into a living fire alarm, and I am neutral on most political/religious aspects of life. Ask me anything, and if you think you're old enough for me to remember you let me know, I'm up for the challenge.

Now I shall proceed to tag the same morons I've spent my entire mod history working with, these are the guys who have truly made Badlion enjoyable and I appreciate what they've done for me over the years. @McNerdx @Pokenick @Mattato @BurntCactus and @Morsinius. Thank you to the rest of the staff team as well, I appreciate your kindness a lot.

(Also to whoever that one guy is that gives like 300 questions wait until tomorrow pls I have a busy day ahead of me)
PM Link
Opinion

Thoughts on OCN?
PM Link
Why did you decide to comeback to staff?
PM Link
Favourite song?
Fav movie?
Twitch vs Youtube? :`)
PM Link
Do you have a personal opinion on SG 2.0?
PM Link

Unwise wrote

Opinion

Thoughts on OCN?

Nice guy, deserves to be respected for the amount of hard work you put in. Don't really have enough info to give more than that, but overall I think you're a great guy to be around.

I don't want to make any claims on what will happen to OCN before their "big announcement", but from what I've seen in terms of how Lifeboat is taking things and how much investment they've put in, along with what I'm guessing will happen to Badlion soon, I honestly don't expect Lifeboat/OCN to amount to much except becoming another generic casual server, it's a shame. Either way though, it's essentially guaranteed that OCN's competitive atmosphere will never be as good as it was because of how Lifeboat operates.
PM Link
First of all, happy birthday.

Opinion, u probably don't know me

Thoughts on Minecraft Updates?
PM Link

LongTimeNoSee wrote

Favourite song?
Fav movie?
Twitch vs Youtube? :`)

No song preference, I've been listening to DBZ / Gundam stuff recently though and it's interesting.

A lot of people don't remember this movie, but I've always had Over the Hedge stuck in my head since I was young. I could say that some movies are really good (and probably better), but this one holds a special place in my heart.

Twitch, streaming isn't as good FPS-wise but with Twitch Prime it's not even a competition.
PM Link

xNiiNJAx wrote

Why did you decide to comeback to staff?

Feeling of debt to the server for all it's done for me (I came into it from some hard times), also wanted to see my friends again.
PM Link

Steally wrote

Do you have a personal opinion on SG 2.0?

Not yet, I don't want to make an opinion on it until it's had more time to develop.
PM Link

Powahfull wrote

I mean, have u tried 1.9/1.10? Your thoughts about it?

Yeah, nothing really exciting for me. Elytras are cool but too little too late.
PM Link
Happy birthday and opinion? (if u know me ofc)
PM Link

Powahfull wrote

Happy birthday and opinion? (if u know me ofc)

Once again, nice guy who seems very dedicated at his job along with being funny at times. (pretty sure at least :P)
PM Link

Utsuho wrote

Steally wrote...

Not yet, I don't want to make an opinion on it until it's had more time to develop.
Also, Happy Birthday! Hope you'll have lots of more Birthdays!
PM Link
draw me a stellar flag for my autocratic nation using my favorite colors
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

draw me a stellar flag for my autocratic nation using my favorite colors

no

ok ill do it by the end of the week
PM Link
no i want it right now
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

no i want it right now

you dont control me mom!!! :(
PM Link
I'll show you who's the moron after I demote you down to trial.
PM Link

McNerdx wrote

I'll show you who's the moron after I demote you down to trial.

dont make me get the bat old man
PM Link