Store
Badlion Montage | PolarsBears
Feedback would be very appreciated <3

PM Link
In the beginning you were editing the video pretty good but you should have stuck with it or done just a normal montage. Also you should have only been fighting. It is extremely boring to watch two people fight and one get banned.
PM Link

imbat wrote

In the beginning you were editing the video pretty good but you should have stuck with it or done just a normal montage. Also you should have only been fighting. It is extremely boring to watch two people fight and one get banned.

I don't really understand what you are trying to convey here, I stuck with the same editing style the whole video. I did have some pretty long black screens that were not intentional, but other than that, I don't see what you mean. Also, you are saying that I should have had only fighting, but then you say it's boring to only watch 2 people fight and one get banned?
PM Link

PolarsBears wrote

imbat wrote...

I don't really understand what you are trying to convey here, I stuck with the same editing style the whole video. I did have some pretty long black screens that were not intentional, but other than that, I don't see what you mean. Also, you are saying that I should have had only fighting, but then you say it's boring to only watch 2 people fight and one get banned?

Sorry I realize that I didn't explain what I meant. It is very boring to see you standing above two people while they are fighting and one gets banned. When I said "In the beginning you were editing the video pretty good but you should have stuck with it or done just a normal montage" I meant that I liked when you used cinematics but It just didn't fit with the rest of the montage.
PM Link

imbat wrote

PolarsBears wrote...

Sorry I realize that I didn't explain what I meant. It is very boring to see you standing above two people while they are fighting and one gets banned. When I said "In the beginning you were editing the video pretty good but you should have stuck with it or done just a normal montage" I meant that I liked when you used cinematics but It just didn't fit with the rest of the montage.

The guy getting banned was just funny because he hacked on me and then I banned him for the drop. It was one clip, I don't see how it can be boring. Also, the cinematic just were a type of filler I guess, even though I prefer them in there.
PM Link