Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 34.0k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
tbr (to be rude)
PM Link

BeFour6 wrote

Unshift wrote...

Tell me how please. I said a few time's as a joke like "i was in imperial duh best so inv me man cause im a god" months after imperial was already gone. Also, I was out of imperial before you even joined, and I was didn't even participate in any clan events and never talked to them…. @Brussel
k I was kidding sheesh
PM Link
Fuck off @SirDeqdly
PM Link
do me gurl

if u know what i mean
PM Link
@GodAtDayZ this is why people should learn to have the common sense not to quote those posts
PM Link

Unshift wrote

@GodAtDayZ this is why people should learn to have the common sense not to quote those posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PM Link
@GodAtDayZ I didn't fall for it xd
PM Link
@GodAtDayZ lolc
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

Fuck off @SirDeqdly
my user id is 192222 ez
PM Link

BeFour6 wrote

Nice skin!
PM Link
@Brussel

ME
PM Link
@SirDeqdly @GodAtDayZ please try and have some basic common sense.
PM Link
Thanks you Unwise.
PM Link

Unwise wrote

@SirDeqdly @GodAtDayZ please try and have some basic common sense.
stop trying to act overly mature I got hated because I said hi unshift with a lot of spaces haha. Why was I tagged?

Edit : I said "lol" too and youre tagging me and saying "have some basic common sense"
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Unwise wrote...

stop trying to act overly mature I got hated because I said hi unshift with a lot of spaces haha. Why was I tagged?

Edit : I said "lol" too and youre tagging me and saying "have some basic common sense"

Spamming the forums with tons of spaces isn't allowed, and I'm not acting overly mature, I'm doing my job. Don't be obnoxious.
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

HIVLIK wrote...

you're a bargain me — half the wisdom, half the insight and half the price

hahaha sorry hivlik i'm having one of those moments where i can't stop laughing at my own jokes

LOOOOL It's true!
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Unwise wrote...

It took me like 20 seconds to scroll over everything pleaaasee don't do it again.
PM Link
cook me
PM Link
This thread is honestly so much fun to read for some reason
PM Link
@GitRektSkrub @PhillipNation you post/act like any other person
PM Link