Store
Translator Applications Closed.
Hello,

I recently discovered that the Translator Applications are closed for now. Translation is one of my very few talents, and I would very much would like to use it. This is not an application.

The real question is: Since applications are closed for now, how can I be notified, when the applications are accepted once again?

I will be very grateful for any answers regarding this question.

Thank you.
PM Link
Hey @Septiembre ! I completely understand that you would be interested in your using your amazing gift in a Translator role :P So at the moment I'd imagine Applications are closed as they have enough translators, but id imagine a few slots open up sooner or later :D . To find out if Applications are open you could do a few things, firstly keep an eye on the Badlion twitter, this would probably announce if translator applications reopened or they needed translators for a specific language. Secondly, just check the Template page every few days, I'm pretty sure they would remove the crossing out of the template if Applications opened up again so yeah that would be worth a try. Lastly, just be ready and you may find out that Apps are opening by word of mouth or general chat around the server. I really wish you Best of luck and I hope one day you'll be able to become a translator <3333 Have a great evening!
PM Link
Just out of curiosity, what language(s) do you speak besides english?
PM Link
I can speak fluent Spanish, English, and incomplete Italian.
PM Link
Thanks for your answer!
PM Link