Store
eLEMONators
Hi Everyone,
So I'm making the clan Inferno. This clan is not going to be serious at all. I'm more interested in doing clan scrims, battles, wars, having fun and making friends than being competitive. So if you're wanting a super competitive clan, this isn't the one for you.

This clan will be using Badlion's Clan System (so you cannot be banned on Badlion on the account you're applying with) and our chat will take place on Discord. When accepted I will send you a Badlion Clan request and I will send you the Discord join link. Now onto the Application….

I'm currently mainly accepting Recruits, Members and Officers however, I'll also be hiring some Members and Officers. Please post the application in the responses.

Goodluck!

———

Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it):

IGN:

Time on Badlion:

Activity:

Are you friendly?:

Why do you want to join?:

Any experience with clans?:

———
PM Link
lemon
PM Link
10/10 clan
PM Link
Don't know if I need to pm you the application or just put it in here.
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

just post it here c:
PM Link

ginie4 wrote

GINIE4 AHAHHAHAHAH
pls
PM Link
why is archy not in it
PM Link
Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it): James

IGN: ginie4 (I held the L)

Time on the Park Mc: very little. Most time I've spent at one time was 2-4 hours

Activity: Can be inactive but on certain days if school can allow it.

Are you friendly?: Yes I can be. If I'm not in a pissy mood. When I am in a pissy mood I tend to be quiet and kinda aggressive but I can keep it under control. A little note if you accept me please turn down my volume because I use my internal mic and I can't change the way it work.s

Why do you want to join?: I want to put myself into the badlion community more, and I think being in a clan would help me with that.

Any experience with clans?: Yes/No. I was invited to a clan but was kicked like 1 day later.
PM Link
oh my god the name
PM Link

Unshift wrote

why is archy not in it

Archy is in the clan.
PM Link
Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it): Sorry Can't :c

IGN: "GotBullied"

Time on Badlion: 22 December 2015

Activity: I'm Active on other servers but not Badlion because either I'm busy irl, homework or out of ranked and unranked matches.

Are you friendly?: Yes I'm a pretty friendly person, I may get triggered easily like if people joke about me (Saying shit about me like saying your trash, fuckboy? Racist much more.) but don't say it was a joke later I will take it serious and be quiet, muting my mic and typing and much more. I'm only friendly to people who are nice and stuff, People who are angry at me eh idc doesn't bother me one bit. I do make friends really easily!

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because on regular weeks my friends aren't really online at all. I do want to make more friends and be a little bit more known in the community, I want to see what it would feel like if I'm with people I've got no clue about and create friendships that can last for a long long time, I'm all about making new friends. I'm not much of a competitive pvper but I do my best "tryhard".. People don't seem nice in the BL community but based on reading this paragraph. "Hi Everyone,
So I'm making the clan Inferno. This clan is not going to be serious at all. I'm more interested in doing clan scrims, battles, wars, having fun and making friends than being competitive. So if you're wanting a super competitive clan, this isn't the one for you. " This wants to make me join and be friends with you guys! I hope I can help you in the future and thanks!

Any experience with clans?: No (First time if accepted!)

Sorry for any english/grammar mistakes I'm kinda bad at it :/
Also If not accepted I understand… It could be that I'm too younger or either a squeaker but I'm sorry. I did my best and attempted to join a clan.
(ALSO DID NOT JOIN BECAUSE THE ARCHY IS IN THE CLAN.) Thanks for the Consideration and Have a Awesome and Nice day!

Sincerely GotBullied
(If I'm close enough I'll let you guys call me by my irl name.)
Non-Donator Sorry :/
PM Link
Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it): :c

IGN: nitsuj9 (this is my alt, thatonecombo is my main :)

Time on Badlion: December 2014 is when I started playing more often

Activity: Contactable on discord pretty much most of the time but I am mainly in game during weekends.

Are you friendly?: I guess :P

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I know some people in this clan and it seems like a fun place. I can also bring some pvp skills to help out during scrims and battles :)

Any experience with clans?: I've been in a couple of competitive clans that focus on peeveepee and some social clans.

Also, since this is my alt and if you don't want me to be in 2 clans at once, that is fine.
PM Link
Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it): Rayyan

IGN: _rayyan

Time on Badlion:alot i guess idk

Activity:i play pretty much from around 2-2:30 pm my time on weekdays which is when i come from school and then i play till around 9pm-11pm
it depends on how long i feel like playing(i have to study from around 6pm-8pm which is the time in between i wont play)

Are you friendly?:yeah unless im triggered

Why do you want to join?: why not :=))))))

Any experience with clans?: nah :c

im in an inactive clan rn just cuz my friends made it ill leave it if i get accepted
PM Link

Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it): not comfortable

IGN: Fwce

Time on Badlion: dince august 2015

Activity: i go on pretty much every day for at least half hiur

Are you friendly?: i am family friendly folks

Why do you want to join?: i think it will be fun because lemons

Any experience with clans?: I was in Influence it was okay
PM Link
Irl Name (if you feel comfortable providing it): Not comfortable

IGN: SenpaiGamingYT

Time on Badlion: 30 July, 2016

Activity: Daily

Are you friendly?: Yes I am.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I feel I would fit in because I would like to play non competitively.

Any experience with clans?: None.
PM Link