Store
#1 CTF
I think ctf stats are rigged, I play 1 game and it says I played for 3 hours, each kill counts ad two and stats get high real fast! Also wtf is Flag Held Time, Unique Captures, Flag Protectors Killed, etc. Btw I do not tryhard ctf that stats just come to me
PM Link
I've seen stats bugged as well. @GyllieGyllie

Also thread moved.
PM Link
We'll be debugging the stats to see what's wrong.

A quick explanation on the meanings of CTF stats:
Unique captures: means you get a flag of a team that has not yet been captured by your team.
Flag protectors: amount of players you killed holding YOUR flag
Flag holders killed: amount of players you killed holding ANOTHER flag
PM Link
@GyllieGyllie Oh ty
PM Link
@Blaszczak first of all thanks for reporting.
I did some debugging but I could not replicate your issue concerning kills etc.
I did find a bug concerning time, which is fixed in the next version. (not live yet)
Can you maybe try to replicate your bug and explain some more info? Did the game start, did you rejoin etc etc.
Any extra information could be useful!
Thanks in advance,
Thomas
PM Link
@ThomasssMC Alright, I'll try my best to give more info when I come back from school
PM Link
@Blaszczak? Feel free to tag Thomas.
PM Link
@MeMyselfAndCube I'll try to hand more info on ctf bugs when I get time. Yesterday was Halloween so I dint have much time and when I did have time, no ctf games were open
PM Link
@ThomasssMC Any idea why the ctf games weren't working yesterday at like 10ish est. No games were open and no wools were present at the ctf gamemode. Maybe it was down or badlion was doing something but idk
PM Link
All good, keep us in the loop! @Blaszczak
PM Link
I found that every CTF match is equal to about 1.2 hours on stats which is odd sice every match is 15 minutes. @ThomasssMC
PM Link