Store
A Change.
Hello everyone,

I've been an active Minecraft player since 2011. However, now I think it's time to stop.

What I mean is, I'm quitting Minecraft for a long time, and probably forever. You might be thinking right now, "I don't even know this guy.", or "I don't even care."

The reason I am quitting Minecraft, is because times have changed. Boy, I look back at when I started playing this game with my friends, we were so innocent. I cherish those memories, because they are the best times of my life. No, Minecraft isn't my life, but, the times I have spent on it, are.

When I speak about how many memories, I mean thousands. Literally thousands. Man, there wasn't a single time when I played that I didn't laugh, along with my friends. I experienced everything: laughter, rage, fights, happiness, and even sadness. I really wish that I could go back to those times, because we were so innocent. We were kids, having crazy fun on a block game.

Now, I have grown to be 16. My friends and I don't play Minecraft anymore. I do a lot sometimes, but they have already quit. Two of my friends now have girlfriends, and they've matured out of Minecraft. My problem is, that I don't want to.

I don't want things to change, I want things exactly as they were 3 years ago. When we played every weekend, we laughed, joked, and spent so many good times, that it could stay that way forever.

Now I'm all alone, I have no one to play with me, and it's sad. I'm the only one who truly cherishes those memories. Then I realized that, it is never going to be the same way again. I envy, those groups of kids who still play, and laugh. My friends don't know how much this impacted me, but I'll let them know.

I've tried to meet people online that I could play with a lot, all because of the same reason.

Now I have concluded, that I should leave.

I'm posting this thread on every single server's website on which I have played on.

This is my end.

Goodbye everyone, and thank you for giving me a happy childhood.

PM Link
Deep stuff man, I know what you mean about all this I've been on the urge of quiting my self, friends did so why shouldn't I? But what made me stay is being on the badlion team. This created more friends, moments and in general made minecraft fun for me. I dont play abymore but I do moderate. Maybe try some things make new friends see who's down to play with you on servers you enjoy.

Thanks anyways for playing on the Badlion Network.
PM Link
Goodbye!
PM Link
o/
PM Link
I love this game. I was in the same position you were not long ago. Everyone I knew hated the game, yet I still played. I've been playing since 2011 as well, actually. Version 1.2.5, might've been 2012. Whatever the case, I love this game, and what was my solution? Make friends on here. Now, I own one of the largest clans on the server and love everyone in it.

I hope the best for you in life, good sir.
PM Link
See ya, sad to see a long time player go.
PM Link
Cya, but having a girlfriend under 20 can really fuck up your education. You shouldn't follow their path xd
PM Link
I actually really respect this goodbye post. I quit for almost the same reasons as you and I'm just active on the fourms. Didn't know you personally but good luck in life man
PM Link
Nice paragraph. Good use of bold. 8/10 overall
PM Link
o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7
The community salutes you. I wish I had fun times like that, very deep stuff. Sad to see such a non toxic player leave.
PM Link
Bye o/

Give me your account

jkjkjk
PM Link
Well if you don't want to quit don't. Just because your friends did.
PM Link