Store
Players Online: 60.9k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
A Shift in Power
Hey guys. One staff member on our team has had a red name longer than any other (minus the owners). His IGN is @ginie1 and he has been a hard working son of a bitch for Badlion. This guy has been working with us since the beginning of Badlion (almost 4 years) and has been in charge of the ArenaPvP Staff team for almost 3 years. He is one of the few who knew of Badlion back when it was a 5-10 man practice server, heck he was here before Badlion was even a public server. A long time ago in a different time in Minecraft. Back when the main pvp was only around potions and toggle sprint wasn't a thing.

I just want to say thanks to @ginie1 for all of his time and effort here at Badlion. The good news is he is not leaving our family quite yet. We are working with him to find him a new spot on Badlion's administration team, but for now it is time for him to close the chapter of his life known as ArenaPvP/PotionPvP/SoupPvP/KitPvP. The many names of practicing PvP on Badlion. We hope to find him a new position soon.

This being said we are happy to announce that @McNerdx will be taking over the ArenaPvP Staff team. @McNerdx has also been with us a long time. He was once just a soup skid from our SoupPvP server. He became a moderator and spent many many hours playing with the mute and ban hammers. Later when SoupPvP closed he merged into the PotionPvP staff team that then later became ArenaPvP. He has seen Badlion go through many transitions as well and I know he will continue to lead ArenaPvP through more transitions as time goes on. Everyone give him a warm welcome.
PM Link
Grats
PM Link
Respeck
PM Link
nice
PM Link
Grats to mcnerdx
Didn't know ginie was a part of badlion since that long o_O
PM Link
Congratulations to both of you!
PM Link
PM Link
Congratulations to you Nerd!
PM Link
Grats both guys!

If any Ginie can always be the pack maker for the team. (: (jokes)
But seriously both of these guys are pretty damn chill, grats again.
PM Link
Congrats Nerd, you were an amazing manager and will be an amazing Head of Arena.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Back when the main pvp was only around potions and toggle sprint wasn't a thing.

Pvp was never only about potions 😂
PM Link
Congrats
PM Link
Grats to Nerd and to Ginie! I hope you find your new position to be more fun than your old one.

also what's the highest ranking you've gotten on an alt in any ladder?
PM Link
As I said before on Discord congratulations Nerd and thank you for all your hard work Ginie!
PM Link

Game0Tron wrote

Grats to mcnerdx
Didn't know ginie was a part of badlion since that long o_O

Ginie has been a part of Badlion longer then Gberry has
PM Link
who's gonna replace mcnerdx as a manager o-o
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Archybot wrote

Game0Tron wrote...

Ginie has been a part of Badlion longer then Gberry has

oh shit lol
PM Link
Congratulations Nerd, I thought ginie will get promoted to Owner lol.
PM Link
Now we need a staff member dedicated to the forums., to keep TopDogs the players in line!
PM Link