Store
Badlion Premium/Badlion Plus Pricing & More!
1.8.9 r.i.p pvp
PM Link

Luancool wrote

1.8.9 r.i.p pvp

Lol I played all this season on vanilla 1.8.9 xD
(Except for like 30 matches)
PM Link
Gonzaloo una consulta en la tabla sale que si estas registrado tienes acceso al BAC como es eso?
PM Link
Still am not seeing a difference except for connection issues.
PM Link
Was curious what retired staff get xP
PM Link
If I dont buy Badlion premium I wont play in badlion? :c
PM Link
What does "REGISTERED" mean?
PM Link

vinomadefied wrote

What does "REGISTERED" mean?

You are registred if you are able to make forum posts.
PM Link

_Gio321_ wrote

If I dont buy Badlion premium I wont play in badlion? :c

Badlion Premium and Badlion Open (Badlion as you know it now) will be seperated.
You can still play Badlion Open as you can now. :)
PM Link

Luancool wrote

1.8.9 r.i.p pvp

It's 100% 1.7 PvP.
PM Link

ImIbby wrote

Hey is theservergonna be 1.8 or 1.7 ik my opinion will be argued but 1.8 is a lot better for fps less pvp bugs and gives better connection and also the server will progress more so I think it should be 1.8

The Badlion PvP client will be a modified 1.8 version.
You will have 1.8 graphics = High FPS
and the PvP mechanics are the same as they are in 1.7
PM Link

Enemigo wrote

Gonzaloo una consulta en la tabla sale que si estas registrado tienes acceso al BAC como es eso?

El BAC es el nuevo Anti Cheat es como el GCHEAT pero mejorado, lo que quiere decir con esto es que si compras Badlion Premium vas a poder jugar sin hackers, ya que estando activado el nuevo anti-cheat el server va a estar libre de hackers
PM Link

Etai007 wrote

So the badlion - client anti cheat mod hacks idk thing will check my computer files?
What if they are some private files (like irl images and stuff)..
It doesn't really effect me personally but for other people it might.

It will not go through your personal files really. It just scans your computer for suspicious files that are influencing the minecraft client. Noone will actually see your files. A system is just checking if you are using cheats.

Also this might be good to know for you:

MasterGberry wrote

BAC is being built off of technology shared with us by ESEA and ESL and its essence has been thoroughly reviewed by independently by legal and security audit firms to ensure safety and security for all of our community. It is in a completely secured and safe service that will cause minimal performance to the user’s system while running it.
PM Link
thanks.
PM Link

DerRevilos wrote

Etai007 wrote...

It will not go through your personal files really. It just scans your computer for suspicious files that are influencing the minecraft client. Noone will actually see your files. A system is just checking if you are using cheats.

Also this might be good to know for you:

MasterGberry wrote...

Ok thanks for clearing it up :)
PM Link
will there be less damn xrayers???

PM Link
so will xraying be detected pretty much automatically now? i really want xraying to not be a thing anyomore. i dont really get the BAC thing and how will it improve hacking
PM Link
not improve hacking but rid of hacking
PM Link

Gamaliel wrote

so will xraying be detected pretty much automatically now? i really want xraying to not be a thing anyomore. i dont really get the BAC thing and how will it improve hacking

It will be impossible to xray now with the new BAC/Badlion MC Client when playing on the Badlion Premium products.
PM Link
Anything back on the Retired ranks?
PM Link