-snip-
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Do you love me?
PM Link
Salt water or fresh water?
PM Link
Most challenging part of being a host in your opinion?
Favorite gamemodes?
Favorite juice?
opinion !
PM Link

Ryano_ wrote

Opinion

I think you're a really nice guy and I appreciate your accent. Never had a bad impression from you. You're also a pretty active staff member on Arena.
PM Link

Lampbork wrote

Do you love me?

of course! <3
PM Link

PolarsBears wrote

Salt water or fresh water?

Fresh water, cause you can drink it.
PM Link

slippy wrote

Most challenging part of being a host in your opinion?

I think the most challenging part of being a host is handling an entire game of hundreds of players, usually by yourself. You have to pay close attention to what is going on and constantly have to switch between different reports and possible cheaters. You have to have the patience and dedication to host an entire game for that long, several times a month.

slippy wrote

Favorite gamemodes?

I think my fave gamemodes to host and play are cutclean & horseless. I always adore those two.

slippy wrote

Favorite juice?

Apple juice, definitely.

slippy wrote

opinion !

I absolutely love you. I haven't known you for that long but I feel like we've known each other for years. I like talking to you on ts and I feel like I could always have a good conversation with you about almost anything. You also do an amazing job as a senior host. <3
PM Link
why uhc?

why did you want to apply?

do you consider yourself a good host?
PM Link
onion of course!

guilty pleasures?
PM Link
Only 3 months? What?
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

why uhc?

It's what I was more interested in at the time of applying. I loved UHC, still do.

Skillapp wrote

why did you want to apply?

A lot of my friends encouraged me to apply and I was interested enough. I felt it was time to have some more responsibility and I had already been playing Badlion for over a year or so. I also wanted to moderate since it's something I had never done before and I was intrigued by it. I made the right decision to apply.

Skillapp wrote

do you consider yourself a good host?

Yes! In my personal opinion, I've improved A LOT since I got full host back in September. While I may not be the best host, I am a pretty good one. I am always looking to get better, and I'm very dedicated with what I do.
PM Link

jpalm wrote

onion of course!

I think you're a really cool guy and I adore your voice. It's great, honestly. I also think you're doing a pretty good job as a host! Never had a bad vibe from you.

jpalm wrote

guilty pleasures?

My guilty pleasures are too inappropriate for these forums ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dm me :^)
PM Link

DatLuis wrote

jpalm wrote...

I think you're a really cool guy and I adore your voice. It's great, honestly. I also think you're doing a pretty good job as a host! Never had a bad vibe from you.

jpalm wrote...

My guilty pleasures are too inappropriate for these forums ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dm me :^)

aw your so nice luis :)
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

Only 3 months? What?

yep! 3 months. Time flies, truly.
PM Link

DatLuis wrote

MeMyselfAndCube wrote...

yep! 3 months. Time flies, truly.
I thought you were here for like well more than I was staff! My six months was on the 1st.
PM Link
Top 5 music artists?

Top 3 youtubers?
PM Link

Unwise wrote

Top 5 music artists?

1) Sia
2) Beyonce
3) Rihanna
4) Twenty One Pilots
5) Childish Gambino

Unwise wrote