Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 73.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Basically Debuff nowadays
So there are two types of people who play Debuff.

The first is the Silvers/Not Placed category. This group is not hard to kill, and this is the majority of the Debuff community, if you can even call it that. They are usually just here to try out the ladder and see how they like it.

The second is the sweat group, which I unfortunately am a part of now. The sweat group gets as many poisons/debuffs/slowness/poisons/pearls/poisons as they can, and they find time to use literally all of them. I recently fought a great player from this group named CurienE, and he's an EU player playing on NA but he absolutely dicks people with his skill at debuffing.

Here's the video that I recorded about half an hour ago:

Basic summary of how everyone above Gold V plays.
PM Link
@iHackLiTE what's your input on people like this? And are you one of them?
PM Link
Those black bars though
PM Link
yep
PM Link
Whenever u fight someone who's actually good like GoodEnchant you only even get the chance to debuff like 4 times, so what you're doing is pretty stupid and will make you die most of the time
PM Link

puokNECKASS wrote

Those black bars though

didn't convert this to avi so bars are there
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

Whenever u fight someone who's actually good like GoodEnchant you only even get the chance to debuff like 4 times, so what you're doing is pretty stupid and will make you die most of the time

I'll probably take them out of my kit when I reach a higher rating but for now this is what I've gotta fight
PM Link
throw a slowness and a poison

wait 20-40 seconds

throw a poison

wait 20-40 seconds

throw a slowness and a poison

wait 20-40 seconds

throw a poison

while double debuffed, waste half a pot to get 10 hearts and hold w and focus on clicking for 14 cps to quickdrop

=

dia debuff
PM Link
oh so that's why I am still in silver 1
PM Link
Nice clicksounds @Jewelo
/s
PM Link
or be me and land almost every debuff on them for the maximum amount of time it is (e.g. land a perfect 0:33 poison and 1:07 slowness).
PM Link
idk why the debuff ladder seems like it has better kb then the nodebuff ladder.

In debuff I just wait for a person to go aggressive, and while they are straightlining double debuff them, then start crit jumping and everyone drops extremely fast.
PM Link

Bean wrote

idk why the debuff ladder seems like it has better kb then the nodebuff ladder.

In debuff I just wait for a person to go aggressive, and while they are straightlining double debuff them, then start crit jumping and everyone drops extremely fast.
Do an unranked no debuff match but don't use fire res. You'll take less KB. Somewhat same deal with debuffs.
PM Link

Yea wrote

Bean wrote...

Do an unranked no debuff match but don't use fire res. You'll take less KB. Somewhat same deal with debuffs.
No but even when I'm not debuffed, my pots and overall my connection seems to be a lot better.
PM Link
I just almost yelled at my screen when you throw 2 Poison pots. Don't ever do that in Debuff. Always through one and when he's not poisoned throw another one.
PM Link
I thought you quit ranked
PM Link
im in the video!
PM Link
i carry 2 sets of debuffs l0l
PM Link

Fwce wrote

I thought you quit ranked

I just did what Bain told me, and that's take a short 2-week break. I've done that and since Friday I think I've had only 10 losses. So I think I'll stay for a while
PM Link
carrying that many debuffs is literally putting u at a disadvantage if anything, ur just wasting space where health pots can go if u just try and time ur debuffs u only need 6. I personally throw poison + slowness at start of fight, then when that poison runs out throw another poison. Then after u both re speed throw a poison plus slowness then when that poison goes throw another. ALso a tip for debuffing, dont debuff coz u feel like u have to use ur debuffs wait until the right moment and get a good debuff on them
PM Link