Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 62.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
To Badlion
Yo, this is to the whole of Badlion.

I want Badlion Clans to become bigger. There's about 5 or so clans right now with an acceptable amount of numbers for it to be an actual "clan"

I recently just made Ezra with @KarliXon and @Tyguy95 because I want Clans to become more competitive and scrims to become something that is not uncommon here on Badlion anymore. I am tired of having the urge of wanting a clan battle but there is literally no clans to clan battle because there hardly is any right now. I encourage anyone who is able to make a clan to make one and make a thread and recruit. I want to see Badlion have way more main clans so clan battles are more of a usual sighting rather than having to wait weeks to have the right time to clan battle a main clan on Badlion right now example is Ominous or Aeon. Please, I just want everyone to be known for being in this or so's clan and I generally just want more clans to come into the scene.

I guarantee most Badlion players dont even bother joining a clan because they think its dead or they think badlion clans dont do shit. We need to change this and make the thousand or so players who play Badlion daily make a clan or join one so the competitive scene of badlion is actually competitive.

Please +1 this, I urge you to make a clan, doesnt matter how good or bad you are, you'd still get a rep out of it.
PM Link
Plus huan.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Yea we wanna have some clans to toss around with no helmet on, cmon boys
PM Link
+1

they threatened me

help
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

+1

they threatened me

help

Same
+1
PM Link
Clans will never be competitive for a few reasons
Most of the good clan players quit when mcsg had its downfall
Other games especially overwatch that has baited a ton of competitive mc players
Clan battles are complete dog shit when it's 2 clans of mainly cheaters and sweats in a small arena doing 6v6s
It would only work if you legitimently played battle on badlion sg but non cheaters can play them so they tend to convince their leader to just do 6v6s where they could cheat and not have another determining factor besides team work
PM Link

mathyuVAPES wrote

Clans will never be competitive for a few reasons
Most of the good clan players quit when mcsg had its downfall
Other games especially overwatch that has baited a ton of competitive mc players
Clan battles are complete dog shit when it's 2 clans of mainly cheaters and sweats in a small arena doing 6v6s
It would only work if you legitimently played battle on badlion sg but non cheaters can play them so they tend to convince their leader to just do 6v6s where they could cheat and not have another determining factor besides team work

this is what im saying about the cheater thing, i want people to get their clans ready before premium so everyone is legit and its completely fair
PM Link

Haris wrote

mathyuVAPES wrote...

this is what im saying about the cheater thing, i want people to get their clans ready before premium so everyone is legit and its completely fair
vape will bypass eventually
PM Link
+1
PM Link

mathyuVAPES wrote

Haris wrote...

vape will bypass eventually

i doubt that someone coding mc clients for a living is going to bypass a client side anti-cheat developed by multi million $$$ companies
PM Link
clans are dogshit rn because none exist except for sweaty builduhc randy ass ones
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

inshift wrote

clans are dogshit rn because none exist except for sweaty builduhc randy ass ones
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

GoodEnchant wrote

mathyuVAPES wrote...

i doubt that someone coding mc clients for a living is going to bypass a client side anti-cheat developed by multi million $$$ companies
If you think about it there's people coding MC clients as well as CS:GO as a normal thing but some bypass ESEA.
PM Link