Store
Players Online: 49.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
2K subs AMA

Not to mention I gained some subs, the extra boost I needed thanks to xTurtle

But yeah, 2K subs is a great milestone. Back in the day, 2K subs was the YouTube requirement (now 3K). So go ahead and ask away!
PM Link
Do you ever think that you wanna cheat again (closet cheating obv)?
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

Do you ever think that you wanna cheat again (closet cheating obv)?
uh not on big servers like Badlion, MineHQ, or hypixel or anything. Probably on like small servers, and auto click if anything. I do have a whitelist on vape, but I only ever use it when trying a new detection method, or when I go on servers on alts to test staff on how well they do in SS'ing.

Competitively nah, don't have to. Especially with Badlion premium coming out, I won't have to fight the same pot pvp cheaters over and over again. So it really depends on the context you're talking about.
PM Link

Vykz wrote

Rocktah wrote...

uh not on big servers like Badlion, MineHQ, or hypixel or anything. Probably on like small servers, and auto click if anything. I do have a whitelist on vape, but I only ever use it when trying a new detection method, or when I go on servers on alts to test staff on how well they do in SS'ing.

Competitively nah, don't have to. Especially with Badlion premium coming out, I won't have to fight the same pot pvp cheaters over and over again. So it really depends on the context you're talking about.

I was talking minecraft servers in general
PM Link
Grats! Opinion!?

Also favorite fruit?
PM Link
Favorite color?
How old are you?
Favorite movie genre?

Opinion?
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

Vykz wrote...

I was talking minecraft servers in general
nah not really
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

Grats! Opinion!?

Also favorite fruit?

Opinion on you. You're fucking hilarious when we ts, you have a good sense of humor and you aren't as dumb as I first thought you were 😜 You're chill and have banned cheaters for me. Sad to see you're not staff, but hopefully you find something better <3
PM Link

Vykz wrote

MeMyselfAndCube wrote...

Opinion on you. You're fucking hilarious when we ts, you have a good sense of humor and you aren't as dumb as I first thought you were 😜 You're chill and have banned cheaters for me. Sad to see you're not staff, but hopefully you find something better <3
<3

How 'bout that fruit though?
PM Link

Suitability wrote

Favorite color?
How old are you?
Favorite movie genre?

Opinion?

Purple
17 - turning 18 in 1 month 9 days 7 minutes 21 seconds
Horror

Haven't really talked to you other than forum posts, but you're not an idiot on the forums and make some decent posts on here. Haven't gotten into any arguments and you seem chill <3
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

Vykz wrote...

<3

How 'bout that fruit though?
Blueberries
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
If you had to choose between having to sneeze everytime someone said your name for a whole year or have explosive diarrhea for a 1 week.
Opinion?

Btw, Congratz!
PM Link

Zaverus wrote

percabeth or perlypso
perylpso
PM Link

Koalisse wrote

If you had to choose between having to sneeze everytime someone said your name for a whole year or have explosive diarrhea for a 1 week.
Opinion?

Btw, Congratz!
diarrhea

You seem like a chill staff and you get your job done, keep up the good work. And I'll tell you the same thing my college professor told me before taking the final.

Don't fuck up.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
rather argue with a dumbass or an annoying fucker?
PM Link

Unshift wrote

rather argue with a dumbass or an annoying fucker?
dumbass because then I can bring up facts to back up my claims and make themselves realize they're a dumbass, and hopefully they learn something from it
PM Link

Vykz wrote

Suitability wrote...

Purple
17 - turning 18 in 1 month 9 days 7 minutes 21 seconds
Horror

Haven't really talked to you other than forum posts, but you're not an idiot on the forums and make some decent posts on here. Haven't gotten into any arguments and you seem chill <3
<3
PM Link
Why do you like basketball?
Opinion ofc (im original ok)
When are you going to force your parents into buying a cat?
PM Link