Store
xIronMatt AMA/2k Post/1 Year as Staff
Hello!

Today marks my one year as staff on Badlion, and this is my 2000th post, so I've decided to make an AMA.

Special mentions -
@McNerdx - Very nice and helpful throughout my time here. Smart guy and a great Head of Arena. I consider you a good friend. :)
@Pokenick - Really funny and nice. We talk frequently and I'm glad we are friends. keep up the work on those famous rank apps ;P
@Ylijumala - I'm very glad you are my manager, you are always there to help me when I'm in doubt. :)

Ask away!

PM Link
Opinion of me?
PM Link
Do you love me?
PM Link

Ryano_ wrote

Opinion of me?

A pretty active arena mod. I see you in-game a lot, you seem nice. :)
PM Link

Lampbork wrote

Do you love me?

I love your uhc's ;)
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
onion
PM Link

Arrowless wrote

Opinion?

I don't know you too well. You seem helpful on the forums and judging by your arena stats you are pretty good at pvp. c:
PM Link

BlueJewell wrote

onion

??

jk

You used to just be another forum shit poster to me. I have started to like you a lot more as a person recently, I think you are a funny guy. I also saw one of your YT vids on Mineplex a while back and that was interesting… :P
PM Link
1-10 how quality are my posts
PM Link
Opinion pls

gg on 2k posts btw
PM Link
Thanks for the mention Matt <3
PM Link
ironmatt me boy
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Daddy?
PM Link

crustacean wrote

1-10 how quality are my posts

PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

Opinion pls

gg on 2k posts btw

You were a really good and active mod. Someone who I would have easily seen getting senior. :/
PM Link

SuperNeil64 wrote

ironmatt me boy

oh
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Opinion

You are a really nice and funny person, I enjoyed out chats on teamspeak and discord. You were a good mod, maybe you will come back again someday? ;-;
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Daddy?

Son?
PM Link
Thread is locked