Which games do you guys recommend?
I like medieval, action, fps games.

tell me some good games

PM Link
mount and blade- all of them :P
PM Link

KOTVA wrote

mount and blade- all of them :P

I already have Mount & Blade Warband, love the game but im kinda getting bored of it.
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

KOTVA wrote...

I already have Mount & Blade Warband, love the game but im kinda getting bored of it.

have you played it with any mods?
PM Link

KOTVA wrote

Rocktah wrote...

have you played it with any mods?

Mostly Floris and some other cool ones.
I guess I'll try some other ones until Bannerlord comes out (the game will be sick).
PM Link
I know everyone says this but, get overwatch if you haven't already
PM Link

_Happykitten_ wrote

I know everyone says this but, get overwatch if you haven't already

I was thinking about buying OW but after watching it on yt I really wouldn't enjoy the game.
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

_Happykitten_ wrote...

I was thinking about buying OW but after watching it on yt I really wouldn't enjoy the game.

whats it missing/what don't you like about it?
PM Link

_Happykitten_ wrote

Rocktah wrote...

whats it missing/what don't you like about it?

I do not really enjoy games which involve very unreal characters and I do not like how the game looks and abilities which the characters use.
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

_Happykitten_ wrote...

I do not really enjoy games which involve very unreal characters and I do not like how the game looks and abilities which the characters use.

thats what makes me enjoy the game so much, its uniqueness. Everyone has a different taste tho, I see where your coming from.
PM Link

_Happykitten_ wrote

Rocktah wrote...

thats what makes me enjoy the game so much, its uniqueness. Everyone has a different taste tho, I see where your coming from.

Yeah, the thing about me I never liked games such as let's say LoL, WoW, TF and every other game with unreal characters.
I like games such as COD (Only really like BO2), Mount And Blade Warband, Assasins Creed 3, Just Cause 2, Sid Meier's Civilization V.
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

_Happykitten_ wrote...

Yeah, the thing about me I never liked games such as let's say LoL, WoW, TF and every other game with unreal characters.
I like games such as COD (Only really like BO2), Mount And Blade Warband, Assasins Creed 3, Just Cause 2, Sid Meier's Civilization V.

I don't understand how you like minecraft then ;p

The characters on here arent the most 'real' xd
PM Link

_Happykitten_ wrote

Rocktah wrote...

I don't understand how you like minecraft then ;p

The characters on here arent the most 'real' xd

Minecraft is far more realistic than Overwatch. And I am getting bored of minecraft anyways, that's the reason I made this thread.
PM Link
if you have a beefy PC you should really consider getting battlefield, and if you don't have it already CS:GO is pretty good too (does not require a good PC to run)
PM Link

NotUnsighted wrote

if you have a beefy PC you should really consider getting battlefield, and if you don't have it already CS:GO is pretty good too (does not require a good PC to run)

Battlefield would be too much for my pc, not really a fan of CS:GO.
Im saving up for a new pc, but if I go for a pc I probably can't get it till the end of 2017 if I am positive.
PM Link
Overwatch is fun, I play it when I get drained in Minecraft

(why I have stopped making rage threads)
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Overwatch is fun, I play it when I get drained in Minecraft

(why I have stopped making rage threads)

I see people liking OW, but read the whole thread.
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

Jarecl wrote...

I see people liking OW, but read the whole thread.
I saw what you said, but overwatch is really fun. I used to hate when Danteh or Stimpay would stream Overwatch instead of Minecraft, but now I watch them to see how they play. I haven't made the full jump from Minecraft to Overwatch yet, but I definitely would. It's a really good game.

It's also 10$ off until January 3rd so if you get it get it soon
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Rocktah wrote...

I saw what you said, but overwatch is really fun. I used to hate when Danteh or Stimpay would stream Overwatch instead of Minecraft, but now I watch them to see how they play. I haven't made the full jump from Minecraft to Overwatch yet, but I definitely would. It's a really good game.

It's also 10$ off until January 3rd so if you get it get it soon

Im not gonna waste money for a game which I am like 95% sure I won't enjoy.
PM Link

Rocktah wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Im not gonna waste money for a game which I am like 95% sure I won't enjoy.
Well, it's your choice and your money.
PM Link