Store
Players Online: 35.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Any good anime or cartoons?
I'm nearly done watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, and was wondering, do you guys know any good anime or cartoons? I watched some older shows like Hey Arnold and it was pretty good, so older shows are just fine by me.
PM Link
Try The Legend of Korra, it's like a sequel to Avatar The Last Airbender. The main difference is that in The Last Airbender, Aang had the mindset of a great Avatar but didn't know the elements. Korra knows the elements, but needs to develop the mindset of a great Avatar.
PM Link
DIdn't know a squeal to the show existed! Might watch that after I'm done with this one.

Any other good anime shows?
PM Link

Oromo wrote

DIdn't know a squeal to the show existed! Might watch that after I'm done with this one.

Any other good anime shows?
Do you like any specific genre? If you do I can give some recommendations. What have you already seen?
PM Link
Any genre is good. As long as it has a good story and characters with depth. I haven't seen much anime but I want to see more of it!
PM Link
I don't regularly watch anime, I've only watched a couple of seasons of Tokyo Ghoul but it was pretty good, but a little bit too bloody. Has a good storyline too.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link