Server IP:
Store
Players Online 1737 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
Dev Log #54 12/25 - 12/31
We hope you all enjoyed the holidays and most of us here at Badlion took some time off too and as a result we've had a slower week than usual, but there are many updates coming to Badlion Open very soon!

The Survival Games and UHC Meetup overhaul is still in the works and we have conducted a lot of public testing this past weekend and we hope that you all have had a chance to play the new games and provide some feedback. We are still implementing some features into these gamemodes but they should be available soon and we will be doing testing through next week to test some of these new features. Follow https://www.twitch.tv/archybot to be informed of future tests with Survival Games and UHC Meetup.

New Features

- Internationalization support is now live on the Badlion website and will be available soon in-game

Upcoming

- Internationalization Support on Badlion Open, Badlion Premium
- SG 2.1 Wools rework w/ FFA + Teaming
- UHC Meetup 2.0
- UHC 6.0
- New internal service for improving database access efficiency (will be put live with new SG and UHC Meetup)
- Badlion Premium (Alpha testing ongoing)
- New Shop
- New Game Modes, of which some will be used for Premium
- ArenaPvP S15
- Network Currency/Boosters
- Achievement System
- New Cosmetics more friendly with PvP

Tweaks

- Add avatars to leaderboards
- Add SG ratings to profile pages

Bug Fixes

- Fix SG rating links to go to SG profile pages
- Fix small issue with search features sometimes
- Fix some appeal dates being wrong
Link PM
when is S15 coming out? this one is getting boring already
Link PM

KarliXon wrote

when is S15 coming out? this one is getting boring already

Yeah ur right S14 is so boring and pls bring back elo. Elos were way better and now anyone is sweating
Link PM
also one more thing is will the queing system be any faster in S15? I waste time on a match-ly(dumb word) basis, if I queue nodebuff and im emerald 4 and another person queues who is for example gold 5 it will just say in queue(2) for around 10 seconds and then if someone else joins the queue it just queues the other 2 people
Link PM
When Badlion Premium will be launch? I am waiting for Servers on Turkey Location.
Link PM
And the queing system is very buggy often it says MLG_MERKEL is already in queue or is already in a match and them i have to wait 10 mins until i can queue up again
Link PM

KarliXon wrote

also one more thing is will the queing system be any faster in S15? I waste time on a match-ly(dumb word) basis, if I queue nodebuff and im emerald 4 and another person queues who is for example gold 5 it will just say in queue(2) for around 10 seconds and then if someone else joins the queue it just queues the other 2 people

Because your rank is better than gold 5 queque system trying to found near rank opponent to fight. For example 1 months ago silver 3 can fight emerald 3 this isn't legit but now it is fixed. Queque system is better than old queque system.
Link PM
+1 this season is boring now also cuz theres no elo ;) its leafy btw
Link PM
Hype!
Link PM

KarliXon wrote

You can either have really unfair matches where if you fuck up and lose you will be punished harshly or you can have matches where the skill level is closer to equal and wait longer. You can't have both with this small of a player base.
Link PM

MasterGberry wrote

KarliXon wrote...

You can either have really unfair matches where if you fuck up and lose you will be punished harshly or you can have matches where the skill level is closer to equal and wait longer. You can't have both with this small of a player base.

Im not asking for an insta queue but just a quicker expansion of the matchmaker's range of MMR, especially when 2 people are in the queue and it takes ages for the 2 of you to queue up.
Link PM
I love waking up every Saturday to one of these.
Link PM
When is premuim dropping? @Archybot
Link PM
Ive been waiting for 6 days for my christmas present and i havent gotten it yet since guess……it was supposed to be premium
Link PM
@MasterGberry when is badlion premium alpha footage coming?
Link PM
SG 2.1
hopefully the turks don't ruin it .-.
Link PM

MLG_MERKEL wrote

KarliXon wrote...

Yeah ur right S14 is so boring and pls bring back elo. Elos were way better and now anyone is sweating

Your statement makes no sense at all. When elo existed in season 12 there were around 7 - 9k players online during peak times which means more people would be "sweating" since there are more players then now. Also most of the people I talk to have said that they think the new rating system is less competitive and people take it less seriously. Also where did you get something about elo from him saying the season is getting boring? He more than likely means it is getting boring because people have quit for the rest of the season since it is nearing completion and people want a fresh start.

Also why do all these people keep complaining for elo to come back when the owners said that elo will never return. If you feel the need to come on the fourms and make your second post about elo when it was removed months ago why do you still play? If I had that much of a problem with the new system I would just quit.
Link PM

KarliXon wrote

MasterGberry wrote...

Im not asking for an insta queue but just a quicker expansion of the matchmaker's range of MMR, especially when 2 people are in the queue and it takes ages for the 2 of you to queue up.

It's nearly already instant expand, it does an expansion like every 2-3 seconds.
Link PM
MasterGBerry is right, if they did what you want KarliXon then whats the difference S14 and Elo
Link PM
I don't know why everyone wants elo, am I the only one who wants pure MMR? Is BLP and S15 a pure MMR system?
Link PM