PM Link
What kinds of threads irritate you?
PM Link
opinion
PM Link

Kahstrono wrote

when did you first join the staff team? opinion thanks

06/01/16 (just over 7 months ago)

I think you are a cool dude. I find the memes about you to be really funny but it did start to get old. You're a great mod from what I've seen and I am very glad you were promoted to senior (took you long enough ;). Hopefully we get the chance to get to know each other better, especially now since you are in Dex's chat.
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel
UHC or Pot
UHC or Soup
Pot or Soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order? BLT
What do you like on your pizza? Pineapples, pepperoni, meat
Favorite pizza establishment? (Chain or not) Zachary's Pizza (Old Style Chicago Pizza Deepdish)
How do you like your eggs cooked? Over easy
Preferred Soda? Coke
Debuff or No Debuff? Don't really play either, so no opinion.
Favorite type of cake (Vanilla, Chocolate etc.) Choc
Favorite type of muffin Poppyseed
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order caramel macchiato
Marvel or DC Marvel
Favorite type of juice? OJ
How do you like your burger/steak cooked? Medium Rare
Favorite type of steak? Prime Rib
Favorite color? Green
Do you wake up early or sleep in? Sleep in when I can
Do you stay up late or go to bed early? I would say early
Do you follow sports, if so which sports? Track, but mostly local
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics? Winter, I love skiing events.
What type of phone do you have? the 7
Favorite Steam game? don't play any steam games
Favorite type of pie? Banana cream pie
Gyazo or Lightshot? Gyazo. Fuck lightshot
Favorite type of ice cream? Vanilla
Favorite Movie? Hella difficult. Probably the pursuit of happiness.
Favorite TV Show? Also difficult. I would say Breaking Bad or Psych.

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;

Opinion?
Out of everyone on the staff team, I have probably had the longest acquaintance with you as we were both mods on MP for a time. You are also probably one of the mods I trust more than most others I am friends with. What I like about you is that you know when it is important to be professional and mature, but can also be really laid back. You seem like the type of person who is very intellectual yet doesnt flaunt it like many people I know which makes you come across as very humble. I am very excited and happy that you were promoted as you do an excellent job as staff and I thank you for being a great friend and constantly supporting me.

PM Link

ElvenKing09 wrote

Opinion?

Super cool guy, one of the staff who lives within a very close proximity to me (we should MU sometime). You are always very kind and strike me as a very patient person. We don't know each very well but you have done your fair share at giving me help and opinions when I need them with staff related stuff. You are methodical yet not fake and do an excellent job in your position. What I really like about you is that you don't seem self righteous whatsoever, you are very thoughtful and I'm glad I've gotten to know you the little bit that I have. : _ )
PM Link

Nicosby wrote

If you could fully remove/fix a mechanic/glitch in minecraft (pvp-wise), what would it be?
Opinion if you want :p

mmMMMmm well it would be impossible but I would probably have to say creating a consistent in game latency for everyone which isn't necessarily a minecraft sided mechanic but it affects gameplay/gameplay perception largely.

Probably also ping (once again not a game mechanic), because it creates an almost inherent problem with the game from the start. The fact that where someone lives can affect whether or not they can gain a higher skill level is something that I believe creates a negative demographic of the pvp aspect game.

I think you are a really great guy. We don't know each other personally very well, but we have had some recent talks with each other that cause me to realize how well versed you are not just about the game but also just maturity-wise. I suppose there have been a couple things you have said in Dex's chat that to say frankly I don't agree with, however, that does not affect my overall admirable opinion of you and your work ethic. I'm hoping we get to know each more in the future. :)
PM Link
Thoughts on how to improve skill at detecting hacks?

Goals on the staff team?

Opinion?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Getiix wrote

What is your goal as a staff member? :P

well my response to this question is kind of generic but if there is one think that I have realized is that when I create superficial goals for myself I get easily burnt out. Goals like trying to get senior, or make people like me, etc. These are goals that I have realized do not bring me satisfaction or happiness. My ultimate goal as a staff member on this network is uphold it's core values and present the server in a positive and respectable light. What allows me constantly maintain this goal is the fact that I believe in the work that I do and the fact that I see the benefits of my efforts is what keeps me going.
PM Link

LongTimeNoSee wrote

fav kit?
pepsi vs coca-cola?
Congrats on 3k :3

iron soup even though i am absolute shit at it
cola obvi
thanks man :)
PM Link

Unshift wrote

What kinds of threads irritate you?

Threads where people do not do the thinking for themselves when they are pointing out a flaw or issue.
PM Link

Unwise wrote

Thoughts on how to improve skill at detecting hacks?

Goals on the staff team?

Opinion?

I guess what I have come to realize is that detecting hacks can be so much more complicated than what it seems it might on the surface. I would say when you are reviewing the evidence, think of almost any "unknown variable" you can think of. Is the player recording the evidence laggy? Is the opponent laggy? What role is latency playing in this situation? Could this be a case of a abnormally high ping v very low ping case? Is the recording just shitty and missing all his hits? To quote Freek, ultimately you "only ban for any evidence when you are 100% sure he cheated. If GCheat's bans were 1% false we would have never enabled it."

Stated my goals earlier in this post https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/150858/post/851179#851179

Out of the arena seniors (probably all the seniors) I would say I trust you the most. Not necessarily with just staff related opinions/questions, but more just your judgement in general. You are easily one of the people I know on here that I respect the most and your maturity (which comes out in almost any case whether you are just chatting with people in dex's chat or making a decision on something) speaks alot for who you are. I am glad we know each other and I hope we get to know each other more. It is always a good feeling knowing that you have my back. Thanks for being a great guy.
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Percabeth or Drarry? no fucking clue what what either of those are sorry
Zaptelus or Zaverus? sorry again
Dogs or cats? dogs
PM Link
Explosive diarrhea for a week or sneeze every time someone says your name?
What do you think about french accents?
Honest opinion?
PM Link
Opinion !
PM Link
Opinion
Favorite color
IGN origin
PM Link
Opinion.!
PM Link
What do plan to strive towards into the future? (Irl related)
Opinion
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link