Store
Players Online: 71.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Danieus Birthday AMA
I turned 18 today, so ask me anything you'd like! I'll let you know if I prefer not to answer, but that won't be much.
PM Link
what is the meaning of life to you
PM Link

jpalm wrote

what is the meaning of life to you

https://gyazo.com/86ea7a5ed26c80dc0556e556d7aba48f
PM Link
I remember when I msged you about a guy toggling, and you didn't mute me. I still thank you for that. But how is being staff? Is it treating you well? Do your friends and family know you're a mineman mod? Opinion?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

I remember when I msged you about a guy toggling, and you didn't mute me. I still thank you for that. But how is being staff? Is it treating you well? Do your friends and family know you're a mineman mod? Opinion?

I really enjoy being staff. It gives me a reason to say with this game, and I'm really glad I have. I've met some great people through this server and this game.
A few close friends know that I am staff here, and I once tried to tell my parents that I have this position, but they didn't really get it.

I think you're a solid forum poster who can be serious when he wants, and can take a joke as well. I like that.
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Bobbles wrote...

Why would he mute you? You didn't let the cheater know that you're suspecting him.

My Question:
How old are you?

18 as of yesterday.
PM Link