Store
Players Online: 47.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Premium Cheats?

Verillium wrote

@MasterGberry There are false flags caused by things like anti-cheats and some strange programs with no intention to cheat in the game, like in CSGO I've gotten kicked because of my anticheat acting up and not allowed VAC to perform properly. Will there be software that might false flag, and if so, will it just not allow you to connect to Premium or will it ban you on the spot?

I don't want to go into details with how we are going to do things like this but I will state that we are logging everything we detect and do and if there were any false positives we would be able to properly analyze them. I do not expect this to be an issue though.
PM Link

JesusChrist wrote

ThatOneCombo wrote...

If you are that stupid and are serious then:

Manthe?

You mean the guy who makes Minecraft C++ cheats for a living.

Can DEFINITELY bypass this with his super smart skills!!!111

Wonder why he isn't making a client for this? It's because he has no clue how, this is way way way beyond his little C++ skills.

If you aren't serious and saying it sarcastically then: lol
That's the way, make fun of the guy that made $700K off of coding Minecraft clients, probably more than you'll earn in your entire life.
PM Link
The time it takes them to create bypasses, we will patch it a LOT faster. Yes, it's a game of cat and mouse. Eventually we hope it won't be worth the effort to create a new bypass every time we patch it. But from what i see, 99% of the developers in this community wouldn't know how to bypass a basic CS AC, let alone one made by the people we have working on it.
PM Link

dogbeam17 wrote

Zaptelus wrote...

Gives some people even more reason to cheat

No one will be cheating while they pay $10 a month. Maybe someone who got perma-donar from someone else though might cheat
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

dogbeam17 wrote...

No one will be cheating while they pay $10 a month. Maybe someone who got perma-donar from someone else though might cheat

But they bought vape for $40… Who's to say they care at all about money?
PM Link

Erouax wrote

The time it takes them to create bypasses, we will patch it a LOT faster. Yes, it's a game of cat and mouse. Eventually we hope it won't be worth the effort to create a new bypass every time we patch it. But from what i see, 99% of the developers in this community wouldn't know how to bypass a basic CS AC, let alone one made by the people we have working on it.

Exactly what I am saying, if most people here can't bypass even VAC which is 100x easier to bypass than ESEA, then how are they going to bypass game that is more secure than even the ESEA of CS:GO.
PM Link

Verillium wrote

@MasterGberry There are false flags caused by things like anti-cheats and some strange programs with no intention to cheat in the game, like in CSGO I've gotten kicked because of my anticheat acting up and not allowed VAC to perform properly. Will there be software that might false flag, and if so, will it just not allow you to connect to Premium or will it ban you on the spot?

You said VAC? Or are you talking about ESEA?
PM Link

JesusChrist wrote

Verillium wrote...

You said VAC? Or are you talking about ESEA?

not sure how well you can read but it says VAC
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

dogbeam17 wrote...

10 dollars is nothing to most people, especially those who drop money on clients.
PM Link
minecraftpvp
PM Link

Verillium wrote

JesusChrist wrote...

not sure how well you can read but it says VAC

vac sucks
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Verillium wrote...

vac sucks

/r/vacsucks lel