Store
I'm meant to be unbanned now.
https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/187906

My IP ban was clearly meant to expire on the 23rd of January, 2017.

I'm still IP banned… I just appealed my Unfair Advantage ban and it said "This ban is tied to an IP ban".

@seniormods
PM Link
@Kellyx19
PM Link
Appeal your bans now.
PM Link

Meyp wrote

Appeal your bans now.
Still IP banned apparently :/
PM Link
In order to be unbanned, you need to make two appeals, one for your ip ban and one for your unfair advantage ban.
PM Link

DoritohsGirl wrote

In order to be unbanned, you need to make two appeals, one for your ip ban and one for your unfair advantage ban.
I'm saying that I can't make an unfair advantage ban, because when I do it says "This ban is tied to an IP ban, you must wait until your IP ban has expired"
PM Link
Because you have to make the appeal for the IP ban first.
PM Link

Jioska wrote

Because you have to make the appeal for the IP ban first.
That's the appeal I posted on the thread…..
PM Link
@seniormods @MasterGberry @Kellyx19 im tired of waiting omg can you please sort this out?
PM Link
they mean just make another appeal…. dont make this difficult
PM Link

GoldHACKS wrote

According to him he's not able to make another appeal because it's not registering he's un ipbanned.
PM Link

GoldHACKS wrote

face
palm
PM Link
@freekkiller can you dig into this please?

Thanks
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

@freekkiller can you dig into this please?

Thanks
anyway you can manually unban / unipban me? i literally want to play right now, its been 4 months and i literally waited to get up on the morning i was unbanned to appeal, which happened to be the first day of school, and now im still banned.
PM Link
Done. Unbanned

@MasterGberry you actually should dig into this, not me. On the appeal it said "Unban Time: January 23 2017 19:51 UTC (120 days)", but on the 27th I still have to manually unban that IP. So the IP-unban process didn't happen properly. Bug?
PM Link
test
PM Link
unbans r buggy
PM Link

freekkiller wrote

Done. Unbanned

@MasterGberry you actually should dig into this, not me. On the appeal it said "Unban Time: January 23 2017 19:51 UTC (120 days)", but on the 27th I still have to manually unban that IP. So the IP-unban process didn't happen properly. Bug?
THANK YOU SO MUCH
PM Link