Store
Players Online: 39.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Just a quick question
EDIT: I have found the problem, for some extremely odd reason I am unable to access Minecraft and any Minecraft services from my internet connection. When I use my phone 4g, everything is fine, and I have managed to reinstall and load up the launcher using my phone 4g, but as soon as I use my home internet connection, I am unable to log into Minecraft. Would anyone know how to find out if Minecraft is somehow blocked by my internet?

EDIT 2: As I was completely unable to open the Minecraft launcher while on my home internet, I loaded up a VPN and was able to open the launcher (I didn't log onto Badlion or even my Minecraft accounts with this VPN), so Tl;dr, my ISP is stopping me from doing anything Minecraft related and I have absolutely no clue on how to fix this

EDIT 3: nevermind its all working again LOL
PM Link
Hey,

The Minecraft site is not laggy at all for me. Also, if the "old" launcher isn't working for you, you might want to try to download the new one. Your text to link here...
I can promise this is a real Minecraft Launcher and not a virus or whatever. xD

- MemeGen :)
PM Link

MemeGen wrote

Hey,

The Minecraft site is not laggy at all for me. Also, if the "old" launcher isn't working for you, you might want to try to download the new one. Your text to link here...
I can promise this is a real Minecraft Launcher and not a virus or whatever. xD

- MemeGen :)

PM Link