Store
Subscribe
what the fuck is going on with badlion

Unshift wrote

Vaxd wrote...

original poster explicitly said 90% of people aren't going to buy premium, Ads_ referenced it in my above quote from him, therefore i am correct

You misread it
PM Link

Vaxd wrote

Unshift wrote...

ImHaxing said "Please respect it and stop putting all of your fucking work towards something 90+ % of players aren't going to buy." That means he believes 10% or less of the playerbase is going to buy premium and 90% isn't. Ads_ said "Thinking that 90%+ of people won't buy premium is funny though." That means that he believes more than 10% is going to buy premium.

I can't even tell whether I'm right or wrong anymore or what I even meant in the first place.

I was more disagreeing to OP's general ignorance towards what looks like a promising future for Badlion, I wasn't actually thinking about the numbers
PM Link
Disagree with everything you said except the laggy potion because of the pot lag, but in merging with Kohi half the playerbase got banned for cheating or left because they were worried they'd get banned for cheating, mostly making up stupid excuses. Then again, some may have left because it's not as smooth now as kohi was before, but it's hard to get the pot community thriving on badlion when most of them need to cheat in some way and are too dumb to get away with it.
PM Link

Verillium wrote

Disagree with everything you said except the laggy potion because of the pot lag, but in merging with Kohi half the playerbase got banned for cheating or left because they were worried they'd get banned for cheating, mostly making up stupid excuses. Then again, some may have left because it's not as smooth now as kohi was before, but it's hard to get the pot community thriving on badlion when most of them need to cheat in some way and are too dumb to get away with it.

+1 I can agree to this but most of their excuses are that Badlion is "too laggy" which is actually true but it is basically just a smaller excuse to hide the fact that they cheat. Obviously with Premium there is nothing that they can argue other than the price, but many semi-known players have old Lion ranks and such giving them no reason not to play. They do really come across as just stupid though with how obvious their cheats are and then playing some shitty drill music as if they think that people think they are legit.

Being from the PotPvP community its very hard to play considering everyone cheats, but thank god for Premium.
PM Link

JesusChrist wrote

Verillium wrote...

+1 I can agree to this but most of their excuses are that Badlion is "too laggy" which is actually true but it is basically just a smaller excuse to hide the fact that they cheat. Obviously with Premium there is nothing that they can argue other than the price, but many semi-known players have old Lion ranks and such giving them no reason not to play. They do really come across as just stupid though with how obvious their cheats are and then playing some shitty drill music as if they think that people think they are legit.

Being from the PotPvP community its very hard to play considering everyone cheats, but thank god for Premium.

I would also disagree with the price, if it was $5/month for premium and there was no badlion plus rank that would probably sell to a lot more players, but that's not my decision nor do I know why $10 was decided over and I would assume it's for good reason. Besides, most of the players who can afford premium are the ones who already have the legacy lifetime ranks. Definitely won't be a reason not to play on the client unless there's massive combat issues or something.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Archybot wrote

I would be quite happy with 10% of our active playerbase constantly buying premium. I would be able to hire so many more developers, host so many more tournaments, advertise and acquire sponsorships, and all sorts of other shit.

And btw, there are 5 developers dedicated to working on open right now. Two are on Arena S15, one is on UHC6, one is on bringing premium-only gamemodes to open, and one is on OCN gamemodes. This doesn't include the developers that help every so often. The dev team is currently spread like 40% on open, 40% on premium, and 20% on website/backend stuff.

I, along with the other owner and the senior developers (one of which was a kohi developer), have been deeply looking into improving potion pvp and have made great breakthroughs for S15.

Okay, that's all I needed to hear.
Thank you archy.
I apologize for being slightly toxic, but I was just frustrated after de ranking in potpvp so much.
PM Link
$10 per month really isn't a lot, lol.
PM Link

Erouax wrote

$10 per month really isn't a lot, lol.
Says the guy with a job coding for Badlion! I'm only 10 and my mum can barely pay for my dodo internet! Badlion's demographic is like 8 year olds :(
PM Link

Survive wrote

Erouax wrote...

Says the guy with a job coding for Badlion! I'm only 10 and my mum can barely pay for my dodo internet! Badlion's demographic is like 8 year olds :(

I mean parents wise. If you can afford a roof over your head +$10 per month is not much. Take Netflix for example, $15/month yet i bet many of the players here use it.
PM Link
language
PM Link
Cubecore has a lag spike every ~45 seconds and many goons are able to escape a smackdown due to this lag. I hope it will be fixed when Premium comes out.
PM Link

Verillium wrote

JesusChrist wrote...

I would also disagree with the price, if it was $5/month for premium and there was no badlion plus rank that would probably sell to a lot more players, but that's not my decision nor do I know why $10 was decided over and I would assume it's for good reason. Besides, most of the players who can afford premium are the ones who already have the legacy lifetime ranks. Definitely won't be a reason not to play on the client unless there's massive combat issues or something.

I can bet money that the little bit of intelligence that the PotPvP community has, they will try and make an excuse. I am going to predict that it is going to some bullshit about the price. It's kinda ironic because I can guarantee that at least 80% of the community has bought things that have can been compared to CS:GO skins, like dishing out over $50 for clients og names ranks, etc. Guarantee most who don't play are going to say that it's too expensive. Then there will be the obvious cheaters that bought ranks on Old Kohi therefore getting ranks on Badlion Open after the merge, and therefore getting 2 years on Premium such as "Cases". I don't even know what excuses people like him will make.
PM Link

Erouax wrote

Survive wrote...

I mean parents wise. If you can afford a roof over your head +$10 per month is not much. Take Netflix for example, $15/month yet i bet many of the players here use it.

Yeah exactly, kids who are under 14 should be able to afford $10 a month, it's basically couch change lol.

People like me who are 16 and older have jobs and $10 is nothing a month even since most of us make minimum wage. Saying something about the price is literally just an excuse.
PM Link

JesusChrist wrote

Erouax wrote...

Yeah exactly, kids who are under 14 should be able to afford $10 a month, it's basically couch change lol.

People like me who are 16 and older have jobs and $10 is nothing a month even since most of us make minimum wage. Saying something about the price is literally just an excuse.

Are you going to buy Badlion Premium?
PM Link

Erouax wrote

Survive wrote...

yeah, my parents would be fine with me handing 10 dollars to someone monthly in real life. when it comes to online 99% of parents are more careful, my parents wouldn't let me donate to a company called, "Badlion."
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Erouax wrote...

yeah, my parents would be fine with me handing 10 dollars to someone monthly in real life. when it comes to online 99% of parents are more careful, my parents wouldn't let me donate to a company called, "Badlion."

lol so true
PM Link
If you think about it is 33 cents a day for a month if you get premium. You could easily find that on the ground. I dont see why it is so hard to get 33 cents every day
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Erouax wrote...

just say you're giving money to a company called "Turtle Entertainment Online" and they'll think it's something educational
PM Link