Store
Who's Good Now?

GoodEnchant wrote

ClubPenguin2017 wrote...

you'd be surprised how many people are better than the high global players by a considerable margin

they are still considered "good" you mong.
Your idea of "good" is whoever can equal you in pots or who got you to 1 heart in build etc, I'm assuming. Some people do better against you than others, some do worse, it's not really accurate.
My idea of being good is someone who is consistent and does well across a variety of ladders requiring different skills to attain a good MMR in that ladder. Top 10 global players have at least managed to achieve something along those lines. They are good. Maybe not the best players in the game, but I never said they were.
PM Link

ClubPenguin2017 wrote

GoodEnchant wrote...

okay then.. "best players" is subjective, but it literally just says "good" in the title I'm sure you can agree they are good players to be in top global.

@GoodEnchant dumbo!!
PM Link

Haris wrote

Don't even look at the leaderboards this season, most of them suck ass compared to the leaderboard players in season 12.

Babe I was like #8
PM Link
hacklite, goodenchant, brndy
PM Link

HIVLIK wrote

u in bridges XDXDDDXXDXDD
PM Link
LegendCaleb, and hivlik's game sense is amazing 2
PM Link
@Mahteus is pretty not horrible
PM Link
Watch out for me. I can lose one match and pull it back. I'm kinda decent at SG. I'm no threat to you by any means.
PM Link

Camdog wrote

LegendCaleb, and hivlik's game sense is amazing 2

LegendCaleb is so good XD
PM Link
Glad to see you back Lab :)
PM Link
Graser10
PM Link

Berx wrote

Graser10
Yeah did'ya see how he took that 2v1 against Ngal and Tylarzz in Uhc on air s4? He really deserved the win.
PM Link
SushiSpeed
PM Link

HIVLIK wrote

you cant say hacklite and not say sock man wtf
PM Link
A lot of the best players haven't played much in S14, but they'll show their faces in premium most likely.
PM Link

dogbeam17 wrote

A lot of the best players haven't played much in S14, but they'll show their faces in premium most likely.

shut up dumb beam of dogs stop talking about urself
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

dogbeam17 wrote...

shut up dumb beam of dogs stop talking about urself

I've played a lot this season relative to previous ones, so i don't fit my own description.
PM Link
@naimsm is pretty skilled
PM Link
if you want to know who is still good dont look at the leaderboards of this season you will see people with 10-15k+ matches and a 2-3 KDR, some of the best players from S12 stopped playing(if this sounds like im reffering to myself im not, im nowhere near the best lol)
PM Link
iHackShit, myself, brndy, Tylarzz, m0xy, Tyguy, Legendcaleb, pretty much most of Ezra, HalfCreeper is pretty decent, TS720p, GoodEnchant, probably more but I can't think of more
PM Link