Store
Who's Good Now?

KarliXon wrote

if you want to know who is still good dont look at the leaderboards of this season you will see people with 10-15k+ matches and a 2-3 KDR, some of the best players from S12 stopped playing(if this sounds like im reffering to myself im not, im nowhere near the best lol)

Shut up
PM Link

Vykz wrote

iHackShit, myself, brndy, Tylarzz, m0xy, Tyguy, Legendcaleb, pretty much most of Ezra, HalfCreeper is pretty decent, TS720p, GoodEnchant, probably more but I can't think of more

;-; meanie
PM Link
I used to be staff with highest build if that counts for anything but I resigned :/
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

@naimsm is pretty skilled

exdee
PM Link

LegibleToe762 wrote

Oh
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link

Haris wrote

Don't even look at the leaderboards this season, most of them suck ass compared to the leaderboard players in season 12.
This man knows whats up
PM Link

ClubPenguin2017 wrote

GoodEnchant wrote...

they are still considered "good" you mong.
Your idea of "good" is whoever can equal you in pots or who got you to 1 heart in build etc, I'm assuming. Some people do better against you than others, some do worse, it's not really accurate.
My idea of being good is someone who is consistent and does well across a variety of ladders requiring different skills to attain a good MMR in that ladder. Top 10 global players have at least managed to achieve something along those lines. They are good. Maybe not the best players in the game, but I never said they were.

was there a need to call me a mong just because my opinion differs to yours? and some of the global players really arent anything special they just grind and grind at ridiculous times of the day in there region so they get placed with a bunch of silvers and unrankeds lol
PM Link

naimsm wrote

JuztChicken wrote...

exdee

Wanna be friends I have party
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Vykz wrote

iHackShit, myself, brndy, Tylarzz, m0xy, Tyguy, Legendcaleb, pretty much most of Ezra, HalfCreeper is pretty decent, TS720p, GoodEnchant, probably more but I can't think of more

fk u2 loser JAJAJA
PM Link
Not me
PM Link

GoodEnchant wrote

ClubPenguin2017 wrote...

was there a need to call me a mong just because my opinion differs to yours? and some of the global players really arent anything special they just grind and grind at ridiculous times of the day in there region so they get placed with a bunch of silvers and unrankeds lol

surely you dont mean kaspen our lord and savior https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/kaspen
PM Link
@AbsolutelyAlpha is the best PvPer to ever set foot on Badlion turf. @Stevekl is also a god.
PM Link

Silverdonuts wrote

@AbsolutelyAlpha is the best PvPer to ever set foot on Badlion turf. @Stevekl is also a god.

What u mean ur the best GOAT
PM Link

labmity wrote

I have been so out of the loop that Idk who's well known or good. Gonna come back for premium and I want to know who to look out for.

P.S I'm going for #1 soup this season ;)

-Lab
Holy shut you are back as senior. Did pun take doritoh place?
PM Link

Stevekl wrote

Silverdonuts wrote...

What u mean ur the best GOAT

PM Link

Silverdonuts wrote

Stevekl wrote...

EXACTLY AS I MEANT
PM Link
@Silverdonuts is obviously correct. For example, I practiced my mining skills today by using a pickaxe IRL (not kidding). The biggest difficulty that I observed was pulling the ore (or desired object such as manure) out of the materials around it. This can take some serious practice…
PM Link