Players Online: 35.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Premium Closed Beta!
where can I report bugs?
PM Link
same as u :(
PM Link
All the bugs I found so far:

Speed fov is broken even if I put it on 30 it is still more than non speed fov.
It should be in a way, that if you put it on 70 in normal and speed, it should be the same.

on 128 tps the block hitbox-outline shifts a little bit if you place blocks, idk if it is a problem, but it is atleast visualy.

on the playermodel the blocking is still 1.8. The blocking doesn't go to the body, only half way.( when you have 1.7 animations enabled)

And I like to play with togglesprint, but not togglesneak. I can only activate both at the same time.

If you have a potion effect the inventory shifts to the right. There should be an option to disable that.

The Gui features are in different positions in fullsreen and window. If they are on the right side of the screen in window mode you can't see them in fullscreen and you can't edit the positon. The features should always be inside the screen.
PM Link
ermg yes
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
when is season 15 of arenaPvP coming?
PM Link
It takes very long to start the client everytime if you want to join a match. I suggest, that at the end of the match there should be 2 buttons wich say : Join queue again /// back to Badlion Client.

And you should be able to change the color of the coords and the other gui features.
PM Link
Ive been trying for the past 6 hours and it still doesnt launch because it says "failed to launch after 30 seconds" Its been saying that since i dowloaded it. Please help
PM Link
When i join the queue, BL premium say "failed to lauch"

How to solve pls ?
PM Link
Premium is a huge fucking fail
PM Link
more bugs: Chunks somtimes stop rendering below you, or they blink.

If you ride an entity your head spins way too much.

Water physics are totaly broken. You get no knockback in water and you will not get pushed by the water fast enough

PM Link
My main account 69ms is forum banned and I don't think I can use premium, where do I appeal the ban?
edit: it must be really demotivating to read all these peoples' complaints for owners lol
PM Link
"Improved FPS" I literally get shit fps w/ premium :(
PM Link
But besides the FPS issues I really like how my lava actually places/picks up and how water flows so fast.
PM Link

Not for the 32 bit operating system ?????
PM Link
If it happens to me too
PM Link
My opponent got combo hits on me… i think thats a bug. then is there a way to change your minecraft resolution to 1280x720 windowed? because im used to play like that not in fullscreen or in minimized screen
PM Link
the logins dont work for badlion premium login
PM Link
Its great

Nope.
PM Link
@MasterGberry currently if you are at rest and sprint jump you jump 4 blocks which is incredibly far for no prior running. You can only jump a maximum of 4 which a sprint jump that has already been in motion. It makes the running look weird
PM Link