Store
Players Online: 71.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Premium Closed Beta!
So wait I can't use my side mouse button for the number 6 slot?
PM Link

Suitability wrote

bcofido wrote...

Uninstall it then install the latest version from badlion.net/client. This worked for me.

i already did it like 5 or 6 times but still it is not working for me. :C
PM Link
PM Link
So wait I won't be able to use my side mouse buttons for hotkeys?
PM Link

7sr wrote

So wait I won't be able to use my side mouse buttons for hotkeys?

You can use your mousebuttons as hotkeys, but you can't use makros. You click one button but it does 2 or more actions. For example: hotkey on 2 and rightclick with one button, to throw the rod. most mouse programs have features where you can edit your mousebuttons to do these things. this is not allowed.
PM Link
Add potpvp
PM Link
@freekkiller @MasterGberry i cant play cause im forum banned, i don't think my toxicity should prevent me from playing the game

-Jarecl

i can play on this acc but not my main, please fix this
PM Link
Guys. Bug reports do not belong in this thread. Go to the proper forum section https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/108
PM Link
do you plan on adding f3+b
PM Link

QuickInBed wrote

can someone fucking fix this. Its in a fucking loop i downloaded this shit 20 times and it keeps telling me to download in a fucking loop

WTF IS THIS IT FUcking deleted shit off my computer. EVERYTHING IN my DESKTOP Is fucking gonE WTF IS THIS TRASH

STAFF WHAT IS THIS. I ONLY HAVE 3 things left in my desktop and i had alot of things. WHAT IS THIS SOME SORT OF FUCKING VIRUS

@MasterGberry

@SmellyPenguin

@the person who made this piece of poop

Votes for banning a retard off the game?
PM Link

PotSpqming wrote

@MasterGberry sorry about this but i was one of the winners of the giveaway to Badlion premium beta access and one week of final release and i didnĀ“t get my rank,My @ in twitter is @BLTryhardSA you can check it out

We will get this sorted out shortly.
PM Link
When will the full release be announced?
PM Link
So I can buy badlion premium right now…?

I can't find anywhere to buy it. Inside the client I get a "404 not found" error and it's not on the badlion store online. Please help, I was looking forward to this.
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

QuickInBed wrote...

Votes for banning a retard off the game?

The guy was really rude, but yeah 2 of my friends just had half their harddrive wiped while installing the client, and another just lost everything on his desktop, so this is recurring. Working fine for me, but yeah, this is a BIG problem.
PM Link
http://prntscr.com/ecnxmk Whenever I go to play this happens and it wont stop someone pls help…
PM Link
Why is it, when my fov is lower than 85, its like the game is in slo motion, the bow and rod take forever to load and shoot.
PM Link
Is there any chance we can have toggle sneak on without having toggle sprint? I usually do that but can't on the client, pls help
PM Link
/
PM Link
Very cool except for the fact that I cant get out of the queue. I click Join Queue and it just sits there for minutes on end. Im in East Coast USA, I cant imagine there arent other people queuing as well.
PM Link