Players Online: 35.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
How Do you quit Minecraft

zBlackPinq wrote

TS720p wrote...

how is it fun though
1 tapping people is always fun
PM Link
Click "Esc", then select either disconnect or quit wolrd (depends if you are playing SinglePlayer or Multiplayer), then click Quit Game.

But for real though if you want to quit the game then just delete it, and find something that you enjoy playing aswell (easier said than done but still works)
PM Link

Gonzaloo wrote

Click "Esc", then select either disconnect or quit wolrd (depends if you are playing SinglePlayer or Multiplayer), then click Quit Game.

But for real though if you want to quit the game then just delete it, and find something that you enjoy playing aswell (easier said than done but still works)
wolrd lol
PM Link
mineman is life
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

zIvory wrote

Play a sport, make friends and go out everyday, Unplug computer and have someone hide it if ur that desperate xD, alot of ways. Start finding new hobbies/activities

If we had friends or other hobbies why would we be crafting it up
PM Link

TheSkwurtMan9000 wrote

Join Stride

only if he meets requirements
PM Link

SoSketch wrote

zIvory wrote...

If we had friends or other hobbies why would we be crafting it up

I have friends and other hobbies i just find a balance. Not like u have to only play mc lmao
PM Link
I heard throwing ur pc at a wall helps
PM Link

zIvory wrote

SoSketch wrote...

I have friends and other hobbies i just find a balance. Not like u have to only play mc lmao

I am pretty sure you don't, and that your parents are paying for ur friends, and reworking you brain to think you do other things besides the craft.
PM Link
I'm one with the craft the craft is with me
PM Link

SoSketch wrote

zIvory wrote...

I am pretty sure you don't, and that your parents are paying for ur friends, and reworking you brain to think you do other things besides the craft.

mkay
PM Link
Delete System 32
PM Link
Honestly, you'll come to want to quit eventually. I've began to lose some interest in the game, but I still want to play because of the community so I'm not quitting. Otherwise, just let yourself get burnt out of it.
PM Link

TheSkwurtMan9000 wrote

Join Stride

He wants to quit, not get cancer
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

TheSkwurtMan9000 wrote...

PM Link

SoSketch wrote

I'm one with the craft the craft is with me

the craft is one with me*
PM Link
Priorities
PM Link
Get a life nerd
PM Link
You can slowly fade out of the game or you could just completely take away the computer and find something else to do.
PM Link